This needs pictures...

Nofsdad

Nofsdad

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 841 posts
Location displayed on pic? Oookay/

Any weapons mod needs a pic or two or at the very least a full description of what it is oe what it does or a lot of people are going to sail right on past it. Not too many people are going to risk all kinds of headaches for a pig in a poke. In this particular case, I know what an MP-40 is but not everyone wiill.

Edited by Nofsdad, 02 June 2012 - 04:35 PM.

simion97

simion97

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
If some one else would be so nice to put a pic for this guy....

PAULMCGREGOR

PAULMCGREGOR

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts
So, I opened up the meshes folder and noticed that the weapon model is under a folder labelled "20th Century Weapons." That can't be a coincidence, especially since you left the weapon under the same code used by the rest of the weapons in that mod (90019mm MP40). You didn't acknowledge that you're not the author of the mod, neither did you put any thanks to the author, and this mod was also removed off of the Nexus a while back. If I'm completely wrong, I'll look like a complete ass, but for the time being I've reported the file and hopefully the moderators will do something about it.
Edit:
Went through the original mod and found the files. Not sure why moderators haven't taken this mod down, it really bugs me when people like you get away with stealing from other modders.

Edited by PAULMCGREGOR, 02 June 2012 - 06:49 PM.

airwickfreshner

airwickfreshner

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
ok so i downloaded the mod and yes the gun looks similar to the real mp40, the location is on the floor between the bed where the player first wakes up and the operating table. the reload animation is broken, as in you cannot see the hand when you reload. im not too sure how to take a picture and upload it here, if you know how please tell me :P

Page loaded in: 1.142 seconds