27 replies to this topic

flostudio01

flostudio01

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 149 posts

Same problem with me with Falskaar and shadows of dragonstar mods :(

Without NMM, I am afraid to try to install manually...

awienold

awienold

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

post deleted

Edited by awienold, 28 July 2013 - 02:15 PM.

crockettbu

crockettbu

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I hate to dig this out of the grave but I have yet to find a solution to this also. If the NMM does not load the mod, the I simply cannot play that mod. I have GOOGLED and googled, searched this website, crashed my game numerous times and have yet to figure it out. O well, I reckon. 

ederflavio

ederflavio

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

What I found is the Problem ... Well, use Win 7, and wore the Mod on my Win XP Run With NMM compatibility to Win XP SP3 and try Install Mod .. It worked for FREE! ... Sorry for the English, is not my language  :turned:  :turned:  :turned:

Sikrais

Sikrais

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Solved with this  http://www.nexusmods...rim/mods/4192/?  (VIsta 32 bit SP2, work with XP to.)

dblbogey

dblbogey

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

What worked for me was following this Youtube video.

It tells you to install NMM in some other directory than where it defults to.

draconuuse12

draconuuse12

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I think one problem people are having with this is they think the manual download is the fix. The manual download is so you actually have easy access to manually install the mods. NMM has no problem downloading huge files(well none beyond trying to connect to the UK while in texas at least, but thats more of a problem with NMM making me have a facepalm moment than an instalation problem). It's problem is when it tries to extract the file and instal them when you click the [activate the selected mod] bottun. So for those huge mods NMM can't handle because Nexus is being slow at fixing the problem, figure out how to do a fully manual install of each of your mods. Sorry but as far as I know thats the only almost garantied fix.

Edited by draconuuse12, 05 January 2014 - 09:28 AM.

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Staff
  • 18,436 posts

You are answering a question that is at least 6 months old. That was based on the same question a year earlier. I'll close this to keep it from being resurrected from the grave again.

Page loaded in: 1.107 seconds