[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

AWESOME! Something is about to happen around Wars in Skyrim! Btw. There is already awesome mod for wildlife called SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators. It is included in STEP http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=10175

Maybe connection between WIS and SkyTEST would be better than writing some new .esp that would appear incompatible. Btw. I'm not a modder, but I have head packed with ideas, no skill nor time to make any solid mod. I would like to share some of these.

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago, Alexandrox deicided to definitely quit modding,but he sent to me and to Darkangel13 the most stable version of Wars in Skyrim V, along with the complete permissions for continuing the project

I can't say this any other way..

HOLY s***!

Recently I have contacted most of the major moders to ask for support compatibility questions and I wish to officially give a big THANKS to:

Dogtown1 - Skyrim monster mod

MGE the author of Claralux Warzones and many more

I would also Officially welcome into the team:

LogRaam best known for his Duel combat realism

FrankFamily best known for him Nightingale Carbon fiber retexture

FalloutBeast - CK world editing, cluttering when help neded :)

Thank you and welcome guys :)

I really want to wish you guys the best of luck in this, and to thank you for taking time out of your (gaming!) lives to help return this to the masses!

My only request is you guys don't get burnt out on this project... there are a lot of eager eyes on you guys now! Don't try to do too much too soon! Compatibility patches can come after a stable mod...

Actually, I have another request, and I am sure I'm not the only one: Please pass on my thanks to Alexandre for all his efforts with WIS, and allowing you to continue his vision. Although he may be done with modding, I do hope his vision for this project comes to fruition!