[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

I apologize for the ambiguity in my one word sentence.

What I meant was:

"What combination examples do you recommend?"

I'm not entirely sure what he meant by combination.. but I'm almost positive a major one would be Immersive Patrols.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

safe to assume this mod is dead?

R.I.P. WiS.

Anyhoo, anyone know of any mods which enable enemies/npc's to swim across water like they did in WiS?

If anyone knows please let me know via pm or something :D

Edited by vlaka

• 7 months later...

Good job what you're doing, im really happy there are people like you guys who make Our gaming experiences way much better, i for one would not be playing skyrim if it haven't been for all the modders, you are the future of gaming! i can promise you that!

i wish i could help with your project i have all the necessary programs but i feel it would take to much learning before i can master the modding skill

is this true? does it take long for one to learn all the basics?

and witch program do you use? TES5Edit - Wrye Bash - Creation Kit or something else?

thanx

• 1 year later...

I'm guessing this mod is very very dead at this point... I have managed, after months of digging through websites, to find a copy of the normal and dark ages versions of WiS IV. I'm not sure on the Nexus forums stand on the distrobution so I will not link anything here.

WiS is, as far as I am concerned, the greatest mod for Skyrim. The Author put tons of work into a mod that I will no longer play the game without, hence the time to find a working version.

Alexandrox, if you're out there somewhere, thank you for the best mod I've played since Phoenix Rising for Star Wars: Empire at War FoC.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

*Please note: This is to offer encouragement NOT disparagement to ex-modder Alexandrox:

I commend the Author for his/her/it's hard work on that brilliant early mod (It was fun getting my ass beat by Alligator man, and finally annihilated him at level 25, But I find it pathetic that Alexandrox cast his own hard work into oblivion Just because he/she/it could not handle the underwhelming 2% negative reviews of the Overwhelmingly successful mod. So if you know him/her/it personally, tell the modder to stop being such a pansy, and show the 2% minority of jackasses within the modding community, who's boss by making a new, refurbished WIS mod for the SE edition, and also tell him/her/it to create more brilliant mods.

Yes I say pansy because by burying the mod,is equivalent to letting the 2% non-contructive jackasses win. Don't let the jackasses win! Please bring Alexandrox back (if he/she/it isn't already) and make a refurbished WIS for Skyrim SE! I will donate my first paycheck to ya'll if you can do that!

To all the modders of WIS, Please consider my ideas into the suggestion box:

1) the heroes/villains/bands of enemies CAN come into the cities but are NEUTRAL to everyone (except towards aggressive dragons and vampiric attackers) and they spend the night at the nearest tavern.

- plus they can buy new/better equipment and can level up if that possible/pick up better gear, etc.

2) The heroes/villains resurrect at certain towns/places if they die and start with their starting gear.

3) I mean do disrespect, you guys did a good job but: Because Immersive Patrols already does what WIS II now includes: the random spawn points/battles) (minus the sabre cat texturing which I find totally pointless but totally fine)

Please take my idea into consideration: corroborate with AT LEAST Immersive patrols uploader "Scrabbulor"(and his team) to merge WIS and I.P mods into a single file or all files that are necessary on the same download page, and or simply make a compatibility patch for both to work in harmony.

Regardless: Please come back to the modding community Alexandrox

Love you guys, keep doing what you're all doing.

P.S: I have not been following up on this mod but having heroes and villains running around was awesome. So I apologize if Alexandrox already rejoined the community and or is too preoccupied with his/her/it's own real life (Such as a job at Google, or taking rigorous courses at MIT tas a student). I just want to say your mod was inspirational to us all.