[PROJECT] Wars in Skyrim V

gasti89

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks,

Someone can post the vision of WIS? Been very busy, I didn't have time to play Skyrim much, and therefore haven't played WIS before. Knowing the goals of the mod will definitely help me on following the path taken by WIS' creator.

- Log

Hi folks,

Someone can post the vision of WIS? Been very busy, I didn't have time to play Skyrim much, and therefore haven't played WIS before. Knowing the goals of the mod will definitely help me on following the path taken by WIS' creator.

- Log

Well this is very good news, but while we are waiting, could you release the stable version of WIS gave you? I really want to try it out!

If I got the memo about this mod correctly, I believe that the past versions cannot be released the creators orders.We can only work on a new version with about half of it done for us already.

Edited by FalloutBeast

Damn :(.................you guys have any kind of estimated time of release? If the mod is half done, can't see it taking too long. At least for a beta version.

Don't pressure Gasti you, guy.... they're working hard and what they need less is impatient people telling them to speed it up or asking for and estimated release date. If they've come this far is because they want to finish the mod, and they will whenever they do. Impatience will not speed up the release of Wars in Skyrim, so please.... don't try to get information that isn't available yet from them or anybody; it's a bad idea. :thumbsup:

Just enjoy Skyrim for a while and when you're least expecting it, BAM!!! Wars in Skyrim will be done and ready.

Damn :(.................you guys have any kind of estimated time of release? If the mod is half done, can't see it taking too long. At least for a beta version.

Don't pressure Gasti you, guy.... they're working hard and what they need less is impatient people telling them to speed it up or asking for and estimated release date. If they've come this far is because they want to finish the mod, and they will whenever they do. Impatience will not speed up the release of Wars in Skyrim, so please.... don't try to get information that isn't available yet from them or anybody; it's a bad idea. :thumbsup:

Just enjoy Skyrim for a while and when you're least expecting it, BAM!!! Wars in Skyrim will be done and ready.

Well you see, this mod has amazing potential, and I am really excited to play it like everyone else. I'm usually a patient person, but unfortunately, I only have about two months before I get shipped to boot camp. I'm joining the Marines and therefore, after three months of non-stop training (three months away from the outside world completely) I will still have very limited time to do things like play games (and this mod) for another four years (the length of my contract). At that point I plan to get out and go to college using government funds. But at that point TES 6 will likely be out and therefore all of this futile. Basically, I was getting greedy and wanted at least one month of plenty free time to play this amazing mod haha. My bad, sorry for the impatience.