• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

bluemarvin

bluemarvin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Does anyone know how to remove the "Stolen" mark on items that have been swiped? I'm probably blind but can't find where this flag is toggled.

Edited by bluemarvin, 04 June 2012 - 12:21 AM.

gasti89

gasti89

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
Uhm, i think it's related to the object's owner or the cell-in-wich-the-object-is owner.

In the CK, go to the reference of the object you want. If there's a OWNER, set it to NONE.

If it doesn't work, go to the cell in wich the object is and see if it's OWNED by someone, then set it to NONE too.

bluemarvin

bluemarvin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Thanks... appreciate the direction. Now I just need to find a way to make a script that can go through stacks of items in a container and set the ownership and I'll be there.

bluemarvin

bluemarvin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
The confusing part here being... if I have a stack of 10 pieces of bread in a container, and some are stolen and others are not, but they just appear in a single red stack of 10... how do you process each piece of bread in turn to change the ownership faction?

Perraine

Perraine

Knight from a far off Land

• Premium Member
  • 1,035 posts
Put them (the items) in a random barrel, then order your follower to 'loot' the barrel ... Solved, fixes the "all items of that type now stolen" bug.

bluemarvin

bluemarvin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Well that might work in game, but I'm trying to find a way to automatically strip the "Stolen" status off food items as they're added to a specific storage container.

Cause seriously... who's gonna recognize a stolen Leek. :)

I found a function to set the faction but... haven't yet found any functions to set ownership.

Edited by bluemarvin, 04 June 2012 - 01:20 AM.

bluemarvin

bluemarvin

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
Tried this, thought I was clever but... no luck:

Event OnItemAdded (Form akBaseItem, Int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)

akItemReference.SetFactionOwner(NONE)
     akItemReference.SetActorOwner(NONE)

EndEvent

fg109

fg109

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts
RemoveAllItems - keep ownership flag.

Page loaded in: 1.163 seconds