• Please log in to reply
5041 replies to this topic

nathanj

nathanj

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,238 posts
A quick question we were wondering about over at ACE........are all perks now added to followers even for when they level up or is it that they still only get the ones at their default level 5 from the esm?

Edited by nathanj, 13 July 2012 - 08:05 AM.

star67

star67

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
thanks, I was running SkyBash with ASIS.esp unchecked, then running it again with it checked after i ran ASIS, and then running asis again with the new skybash'd file that included the previous ASIS. but this simplifies things lol Edit: hmm, it doesn't do leveled lists? then i need to disable Jaysus swords since wrye bash doesn't detect it :( thanks for the info though!

Edited by star67, 13 July 2012 - 08:12 AM.

zakab

zakab

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
i saw, after downloading your mod, that it modify the AI. so, since i have already installed "duel combat realism" that affects enemt ai in combat, and another mod that affects the AI in sneak mode, could you please tell me witch part of AI your mod modify? just to avoid conflicts... THX

Edited by zakab, 13 July 2012 - 10:47 AM.

HKogge

HKogge

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hey everyone, i'd love to use this mod but unfortunately i have this strange bug (?) where i can't loot corpses after installing ASIS. they don't even have names and it's not possible to interact with them, e.g. drag them around or something. i use a non-english version of skyrim (german) and tried changing the ini as it is mentioned in the readme, i also tried leaving it by default (english), without success.

i don't know if it's caused by some faulty strings, because i experienced something similiar with other mods if the strings where broken. but i looked them up and they seem to be correct!? had to rename them from "_English." to "_German." though.

star67

star67

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
hmm, I would also like to know about Duel - Combat Realism and ASIS, since I'm also using those along with ACE. (though for ACE, it had to be before ACE - Melee) not sure about the loot issues about the person below, I haven't had any issues yet

Edited by star67, 13 July 2012 - 11:31 AM.

PlayerOblivion

PlayerOblivion

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 338 posts
Oh wow, I just updated to the latest ASIS version, forgot to patch, all hell broke loose. I spent an hour trying to figure out what was wrong, deleted the Skyrim.ini, Google'd for ages... then realized that I had forgotten to patch. Needless too say, I almost choked myself, because I had deactivated all of my 60 mods, unsubbed the few mods I had on workshop, restarted my PC, and even configured the sound settings. Lesson learned? Don't forget to patch. Because if you don't, your game will crash after the Bethesda logo. Now I can enjoy this great game, made even greater with ASIS! *endorsed*

Edited by PlayerOblivion, 13 July 2012 - 03:46 PM.

zakab

zakab

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
@PlayerOblivion

lool, asis motto should be, keep calm and patch =P

doomknightofchaos

doomknightofchaos

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 682 posts
Whenever I try to modify the Random Spawns in the patcher, it produces an error stating that I have duplicate IDs and stuff, and the readme file has nothing in it that tells me how to edit the file manually.

Plutoman101

Plutoman101

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
Sorry, there's not a lot of information on those features yet. They may be refined and changed, too. Sorry about that.

For AI changes - simply don't use the customized AI. Simple as that.

For patching.. yes, patch. ;)

Plutoman101

Plutoman101

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
I've not finished encounter zones for ASIS yet, but I put up my personal plugin as an optional file if there's any interest for it. It's more of a static system, I've plotted radii from cities and roads and assigned level ranges to every dungeon in the game. The level range is always 20 levels wide.

The main quests and major guild quests are plotted out with a level progression. Dungeons near cities are the easiest, roads can have easy dungeons but also range to a medium level range (in the assumption that troops will keep them relatively clear, but not totally), and dungeons out in the far wilderness can be extraordinarily hard with dungeons set to levels 40, 50, even 60 as a minimum level.

If you use it, take care and save often. A zone level might not be represented by the first few enemies - anything under the minimum level can spawn, so you might not see the Volkihar vampire until the middle of the dungeon.

Do not expect to finish guild quests early. Mages Guild, for example, might require you to be in the 30's to 40's - the main quest, slightly higher. Unless you are extremely good (... or abuse smithing/enchanting, always a possibility), you will not complete those at low levels.

Takes the best effect with a new game as any zones already set in your current game will be unaffected.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)
Page loaded in: 0.785 seconds