• Please log in to reply
481 replies to this topic

Ozlander

Ozlander

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts
Yeah, it can be a pain to get through some areas.
I use to run with the Love Shacks and had a few more minor problems with that and MAC running at the same time but I've never used workgirl tryout before so I can't really bring my trial by error wisdom to the table on that one. ;)

hadra32

hadra32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
got to report something else... something funny actually. :D I was at the mojave outpost and talked to some random GUY and get a [MAC] option and I'm like "hey, become a hooker" and he's ok with it but when I ask him to join me the black widow perk gives me a speech option that reads "we ladies have to stick together".... kinda strange. also when I tell him that I will f*ck him the female on female animation plays making the whole thing even stranger... I laughed but thought that I should report this so it can be fixed. also the dialogue and animations when you talk to him seem quite feminine to me (since it's generic for all hookers I guess). Also something that I would have liked would be an outfit change since the guy kept his regular clothes, but that is more of a feature request. :) I thought some male prostitutes might bring a change to the (as far as I played with mac) all female staff around the wastes... I remember the original version of this mod having some of them. EDIT: Also had a strange run in in primm like snarfies... don't know if it is caused by this mod but when I went there to sell stuff the prostitutes were gone (ran away I guess) and I had a little fight with an evolved centaur... glad I had some more npcs in town due to some other mods... the thing was dead in seconds :D

Edited by hadra32, 06 September 2012 - 02:39 PM.

PillsburyPlayboy

PillsburyPlayboy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I am getting red exclamation points over the girls

CHOTCHMCGEE

CHOTCHMCGEE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Its been a while, but now that Ive fixed the hair issues, I now have red eyes for all of this mods NPCs. FNV edit will catch the error for the eyes but says it cannot fix. Any ideas?

jewelss

jewelss

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
i couldnt find contract "Stoker must be eliminated. Intercept and destroy.No prisoners.No survivors.Mistress K"
used fnve, geck to find base ids tried everything but i couldnt find them. Then tried a new save and now when i enter charlie station quest doesnt progress. can anyone help?

Gam705

Gam705

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
can i get the console code for the birthday hat, i think i sold it and i need it to advance in the quest.

CHOTCHMCGEE

CHOTCHMCGEE

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
Could you make a patch to make it where NPCs cant have sex without being told to? It causes too many glitches. Thx

lukesky127

lukesky127

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
when i was doing the wolfhorn ranch part and when i hired roland and i told katie and we had "fun" i waited i think 8days and went to talk to her. nothing was new and i talked to roland and still nothing and i was wondering if this has happened before and was solved

fookdarg

fookdarg

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
how do i get into Miss Kitteh's Pleasure Palace?

ragehero

ragehero

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
same issue as pillsbury playboy. have red exclamation on girls

Edited by ragehero, 08 October 2012 - 09:49 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.063 seconds