⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Build your own home

sonofchunga2

This is the first of many enjoyable mods that will not d/load. It starts then simply stops when using manager. Any one else having this problem?

I waited 2 hours and tried again several times but still the same, so I d/l manually with success, tried again with manager and bingo no probs. Never encountered this before but enough typing - lets build a house!!

Edited by sonofchunga2

I downloaded the nexus manager for this one to test it out.

I have about 45 mods running and I'm a total retard at installing or deleting mods so all of them are from Skyrim Workshop steam.

Build your own home crashed my Skyrim completely with a running script error that was too fast for me to read. Couldn't start the game and if it did start it crashed trying to play. I couldn't remove it so had to reinstall Skyrim. I have the list of installed mods on workshop.

Could anyone tell me how to permanently delete mods so I can try build your own home from a fresh skyrim?

Edited by Tinytemper

Easy open the Archive the mod came in when you downloaded it. Open the Skyrim Data directory and find the files in the data directory that are in the archive and delete them. If you have allot of scripts you unzip the archive to a new folder, open the scripts folder there, copy and paste the scripts into the scripts folder in the Skyrim Data directory. once the paste is complete undo the paste and Windows will delete the scripts. Don't use this method to copy the scripts folder itself because it might delete that and make all mods using scripts to no longer work.