Temptress Race

• Please log in to reply
2521 replies to this topic

aza1471

aza1471

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Anyone else having trouble becoming a vampire with this race?

Bridger

Bridger

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
I've been looking for a lore-friendly but good looking underwear/nevernude mod for UNP, but I can't seem to find anything that suits. Then I came across this image in the tempress gallery. Does anybody know where the bra on the far right is from? It looks perfect as a sexy but lore-friendly option for default underwear.

dayglo98

dayglo98

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts
aza you can't become vampire using this race, it's in the description

TheLimit32

TheLimit32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Hey, I have Vixen as a follower. How do I change her armor?

Edited by TheLimit32, 21 November 2012 - 02:30 AM.

Spartan 363

Spartan 363

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
@ dayglo98, there is a patch for this in the files tab of this mod. Those wanting to be vampires, make sure you use the "NEW Temptress Vampire Compatibility Update" after installing the "Better Vampires" mod.

Here is the link to the Better Vampires mod I was referring to.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/9717

@ TheLimit32, just talk to her and select the exchange equipment option and put the armor of your choice in her inventory like you would with any vanilla follower.

TheLimit32

TheLimit32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
Cool, thanks!

inoksvere

inoksvere

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
@ Bridger, Dandelion Armor set by brokefoot. Enjoy!

As for the mod, I'm having issues lately. Whenever I start a new game, go through the intro to where I select my race and features, well, it crashes every time I select Female in the Temptress race. Any solution to this?

I've not added any new mods, it literally just started happening out of the blue.

Tytanium64

Tytanium64

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Outstanding Mod!!

Does anyone know the mod for the bra-top / cloak combo clothing or armor shown in the user pictures posted by Savaria on 25 September 12?

Thanks Much

xfallacyx

xfallacyx

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm following the instructions to become a vampire but they don't seem to be working at all . pls help

DepriverOfSouls

DepriverOfSouls

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
I have been having a issue with the game crashing shortly after selecting the "Temptress" race, like when I go into the other options in the character select screen. No idea why, but it happens =/.

Depriver of Souls

Page loaded in: 1.369 seconds