• Please log in to reply
2521 replies to this topic

Kashked42

Kashked42

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
Great mod, I just have two problems. First, the hair selection seems rather limited. I don't seem to get all the Apachi hair options. The second is that while the presets are GREAT, they all already exist in the game. I don't fancy having a twin sister as a follower, so I have to modify them, and the results are never as great as the presets. I wish there where one (or more) great-looking presets which didn't correspond to a follower. Edit: Disregard that about the hairs. It was caused by not using the RaceCompability compability version when I was using RaceCompability. :P As a bonus I also got scars and dirt. I though those where disabled for the tempress race.

Edited by Kashked42, 20 February 2013 - 01:07 AM.

JackDiamond

JackDiamond

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Cool mod. It's nice to be able to enjoy looking at the game I'm playing for once. lol
My computer can only run Skyrim on the lowest settings, but I cranked them up to full for a few minutes to take a screenshot. It made a great 1080p desktop wallpaper, so I've uploaded it as kind've a thanks. lol

Hope to see more work from you!

siuan

siuan

Being-in-the-World

• Premium Member
  • 1,276 posts
Love this mod. I now have an insanely hot character. As a woman who wears a lot of makeup (and has a knowledge and skill equal to most makeup artists), I say kudos to you guys for making makeup textures that look like a makeup job a pro would do. First mod I've seen where that is the case. Endorsed.

brokefoot

brokefoot

.ılılılllılılı.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
@siuan: Glad you like the makup :) I think a lot of why the tints work really well is because of Pyschos1s' facial texture magic. I could be wrong, but since the tints are based on Bella's work, and we've all seen the super plastic out there WITHOUT the temptress face textures, its safe to assume this is the case. Thanks for the endorsement, too ! Don't forget to post screen shots of your character :D

@JackDiamond: Thanks for risking a possible explosion of your PC for the sake of a screen shot. LOL.

@Kashiked42: Hmm, well you probably shouldn't rely on using the presets then. Honestly, with the texture sets included with this mod - its relatively easy to make a nice looking character :)

@Naturlich68: I'm sorry you guys are having so many issues with using this mod as a playable race. Honestly, it was never our intention to have the race be playable because of some of the reasons you've listed. We had thought it best, though to at least make it playable for those who wish to do so. I, myself, had never wanted nor used this mod for the purpose of a playable race. I just wanted the followers (last summer). I would try and offer aid for these things, but it is out of my understanding, and I've got much on my plate as it is, but thank you for listing issues. Hopefully, those experiencing problems who are looking for a perfect-working-order grade playable race can help each other out... and it seems some have done this already.

Peace everybody and thanks so much for the endorsements and support.

KriZagon

KriZagon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
I really enjoy your creations, good work!
There is one problem im having though, and i don't know if its something i overlooked or did wrong... The problem is that there are two of each temptress armor piece. Not a big problem but it would be great to fix that. If it has anything to say: I downloaded your outfit pack, and then downloaded your temptress. Please respond.

Naturlich68

Naturlich68

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
Hey brokefoot, no worries at all m8, I used to build aircraft, terrain and vehicles for a flightsim a few years back so I know where you're coming from, and I certainly don't intend any of my comments as criticism or anything bad, I think Temptress race is great, but something's just gone a bit wrong somehow integrating it as a vampire race, as said I had no problems at all upto that point, and I know what a pain debugging can be which is why I've tried to nail down and list what I find, purely in the hope it will help, and possibly that some one else might have ideas on fixes if it's some type of mod based clash going on. Mods get updates pretty fast and I'm sure it's easy for one to cause issues with others in unforeseen ways. So, I hope you guys can solve the issues, I also hope you guys can keep having fun with it and not burn out! Of course on the very good side, I wouldn't even be bothering to comment if I didn't love the mod :)

As a slight addon, the issue with hairstyle, now I really don't know what caused it because if I change to say Breton race the apachii hair is still missing!! So some of this could easily be another mod screwing with things. Might be worth me reverting to not vampire temptress and see whats going on there, either way if I can provide any helpful feedback I will :)

Nat

brokefoot

brokefoot

.ılılılllılılı.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
That is exactly why you are having the duplicate problem. Go back and uninstall the UNP Mashup compilation you are currently running. Then download and install the UNP Compilation version that is specifically for use WITH the Temptress Race. They are labeled, so check before downloading, ok ? :D

brokefoot

brokefoot

.ılılılllılılı.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,325 posts
Yeah, I never used the Temptress Vamp version. Just the regular. Even with supposed 'proper' race mods that address issues - the bugs still show up. Sucks, but that's modding for you ! LOL. That being said, I had no part whatsoever in the Temptress Vamp versions. I built a large portion of the original files with a few updates, but Psychos1s and a few others took over during the Vamp stages that came later on. My number one goal was to steal his Vixen character (in all its glory) and have her all to myself. Muhuhuhahaha !!! Part of how I got started modding was actually troubleshooting. Funny how things work out like that !

Edited by brokefoot, 23 February 2013 - 04:54 AM.

Wulfhound72

Wulfhound72

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Excellent work and endorsed. Everyone of them is stunning. I only use them as companions so I am not stressed about some others have had trying to use the custom race that came with this. On that note though, I so have a small problem and I could not find it in the comments but I do see that it can be done from screen shots. You have stated hear on the main page. Q: Can you make a non-nude version of the mod? A. No. However you can manually add the Layered Bikini mod replacer. Its in the optional files entitled "Replace UNP". Place the files in the paths below: C:\...\skyrim\Data\textures\temptress\actors\character\female C:\...\skyrim\Data\meshes\temptress\actors\character\character assets I am not concerned about the non nude, I wanted nude. Was planing on taking some screen shots with some custom pose's with Vixen and all. but I can't seem to remove the Vixen outfit that she comes equipped with when you first recruit her, it's like permanent undies. Now to tell you what I have tried, I have tried the "Removeallitems" console command, it causes Skyrim to quit responding. I have also tried to use UFO when I use the "you could dress better" command, Skyrim quits responding, If I use "you are naked", Skyrim quits responding. Even the "you are week, train up" command causes Skyrim to not respond any more and just lock up. I have use these commands on the vanilla companions and they work fine so I do not think it is UFO. Also find it odd that they are bare foot when you first meet them, is that intentional? So anybody got any ideas hear, Love the mod regardless, but really want to take some screen shots and make some wallpapers.

Edited by Wulfhound72, 23 February 2013 - 07:35 PM.

AusQB

AusQB

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
I apologize if this is a common question, but is there a way to change the followers' default gear? It's odd to see them relaxing in a church wearing panties and no shoes. EDIT: Reading an old forum post it appears it's not possible. It's cool, I'll just give them some clothes if I'm ever feeling bored. I just wouldn't have bothered to do it on all my different characters, but I'm starting fresh with SkyRe so it's no longer a big deal.

Edited by AusQB, 24 February 2013 - 09:27 AM.

Page loaded in: 1.026 seconds