Temptress Race

• Please log in to reply
2494 replies to this topic

Micia

Micia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
@gregor_y; I did not know about this mod. :) That being said, I prefer not to have to install another mod and have to travel to a certain NPC. Skills can be edited by the 'advskill [perk tree] [#]' command. That all being said, I'd say this is not exactly the right place for the discussion of another mod. Let's all celebrate the awesomeness of the Temptresses instead =D Also, +101 rep on my first comment here. lol... I guess not too many people knew the command after all. :P

AlberichMX

AlberichMX

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Moar followers of this race please!! really good work, keep it up!

hlaalu24

hlaalu24

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
This mod looks awesome, can't wait to try it. Quick question, can I install the UNP body for this race only and leave my cbbe files on my other characters? Thanks

Psychos1s

Psychos1s

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 229 posts
@Hlaalu24-
As stated on the Description page:
This is a standalone mod (excluding ApachiiSkyHair) that uses its own files in specific folders intentionally to ensure it doesn’t override other mods on your computer and to guarantee you the exact Vixen Psychos1s created. For example, the Temptress Race uses the UNP body model and will not conflict with your CBBE installation.

:)
-Psychos1s

heikelind

heikelind

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Is it possible to equip Lydia with temptress armor? When i give her anything (cloak, boots, bracer; after ~removeallitems) she equips her default outfit + thing i gave to her?

Hawkomania

Hawkomania

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
@heikelind 1.Download UFO 2.All female followers can equip all female armors.

HeadSh0tBrent

HeadSh0tBrent

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I am using the UNP body and the neck seam is still really sticking out. Any ideas of how to fix this? I downloaded the 1.3 version and installed it manually.

lmealing

lmealing

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Is there any way to change the height? I have noticed that my temptress is taller than the other races in the world including the males.

IgyMan88

IgyMan88

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I'm using this mod and the ApachiiSkyHair mod, but I cant see the Temptress's except for some of there face and there sord. Is there a way to fix that?

foxdiecs

foxdiecs

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
the game crashes when the race menu prompts at start ( i have the steam version, updated ). same issue if i use the showracemenu in the console at start. However, it works perfectly if i use the showracemenu with an old savegame in a cave. anyway, the characters are amazing, thanks for your work ( sorry for my bad english )

Page loaded in: 1.179 seconds