Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 985,660 posts
Fight Bet Watch - Sexy Posters for Arena Posters Diversified

Warning: Nudity, some suggestive poses.

Ten posters to replace the Arena posters. You need Arena Posters Diversified to see all the posters.

I saw barea100\'s \"Women for Arena Posters Diversified\" mod and I liked it, but wanted to see my Oblivion characters on the posters instead of the fantasy artwork s/he used. So I thought up a delibera

BoloDigby

BoloDigby

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts
<joke> Can you convert these to C-cup? </joke>

The Matrix Prime

The Matrix Prime

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 839 posts
Can you tell us what armor were used to make this pictures?

blackshap9

blackshap9

Fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 473 posts
fun idea

Cirofost

Cirofost

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
It's mods like these that make me wonder what's really wrong with some people on this site. I'm so sick of seeing mods that have to do with nudity, especially the sh*t-ton of "sexy" armor mods.

"I'm so sick of" people who can't seem to be able to control themselves. If you don't like it, move on to something else, quietly. Since you can't seem to do that, I will help you. Banned. -myrmaad

Edited by myrmaad, 15 June 2012 - 08:33 AM.

Chaisy

Chaisy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Cirofost: If you don't like it, keep it to yourself. If you do like it, make yourself plain and stop taking shots at mods that don't involve this one. For the record, I can't tell which one is the case.

thestoryteller01

thestoryteller01

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Good work! I just want to add, that since the posters are unmodified ingame shots it seems a little like photography has suddenly been invented in Cyrodil ; ) If you plan an update, maybe you could do a "painted" version of them too? (Paint Shop Pro p.e. has pre-made filters for this). And if you could even make them a little sunbleached, I'll hang them up personally :D

Nephenee13

Nephenee13

Life. Love. Yuri.

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,111 posts
What Pose mod has that kissing pose? I've been searching all over for a kissing pose and I can't find one.

Chaisy

Chaisy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
Nephenee13: Its called "Lovers with PK" but I don't think its on the nexus, I think you need to go to www.*site not allowed* to get it. thestoryteller01: GIMP has a canvas filter that makes photos look like they are applied to canvas, and I strongly considered using it, but I decided against it. Maybe if I have time I'll make another version. The one from the painted world (from the "A Brush with Death" quest) would be really great like that. The Matrix Prime: Most of the armor is from the Apachii Goddess Store. Some is from the crystal clear glass armor mod, and some is from the Speedbuster Collection. They all use Growlf's Body Resize Mod too. Thanks for the compliments :)

Chaisy

Chaisy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I always heard that site and this were at odds. So its filtered, but google is your friend, it won't be hard to find.

Page loaded in: 2.599 seconds