Legends of Tamriel

Greetings, all who read this topic! I am BaldurAnthology. It has come to my attention that there are not really any active RPs set in Tamriel, or are confined to either Cyrodil, or Skyrim. Now, I believe this deters RP Fun, so I present an idea my fellow writer MythicDawnmaster Suggested... an Open Play based out of the whole of Tamriel! You could be an Argonian in Black Marsh, or an elf in Elseweyr, it is really up to you. However, there are RULES to follow, and they are..

Personal Problems are to be kept out of the RP and the Discussion forum! If you have issues with a person, then ignore it here. They are just another person wanting to have fun here, same as you.

No more than one or two sentences of OOC in the RP. Saying "Can someone else play the monster" Is acceptable, "Duude why did you do that? That was my town, shot monster whatever" Is not. That sort of business is to be conducted Here or via PM

No Flaming. I don't care if you don't like what someone says. If you feel it is inappropriate, contact Me, and it will be dealt with.

New Rule! No Double Posting! Keep what you have to say within 1 post please!

New Rule! No Spamming! Keep discussions here pertaining to the RP or any content within, not to say things that make no sense.

No OP posts. There will be no "Wiping out a group of Bandits in one fell swoop" here. I reserve judgement on what is OP.

Be Polite! If you are going to contact other members regarding Role Play, Be Polite! Any rude or nasty conversations may end up being reported to myself and it will be dealt with accordingly.

Should have been obvious, No Dictating Hits on other people's Characters or Summoned Monsters. You may attack, attempt to steal, whatever. However it is up to the person who controls what you are attacking whether or not you hit, kill or they dodge. You can't go "You can't get me" but you don't need to let every blow land, and it is up to you whether or not you die.

Give others a chance to post! If you see a name in Italics like BaldurAnthology that means they are writing a post, and you should wait until they have posted.

Edited. This RP is to be kept PG14 behavior. Any thing Sexual, at the request and complaints of one or two members, must be conducted via PM. Have the chars go off to a private location, conduct your... Exertions as the Drow put it a designated PM. Thank you for your Cooperation.

Relationships are Allowed. You may have Homosexual, or Heterosexual (gay, lesbian or straight) Relationships here, and there will be no Discrimination about the choices made.

Lastly, Have Fun! No one likes a buzzkill!

Oh, and I will be instating a 3 warning 3 strike policy. You get 3 warnings for each of the 3 strikes. Challenging my rules, or breaking my rules will result in one warning. 3 warnings, you get a strike. 3 more warnings, you get another strike. 3 strikes and you are out. That is a nicer way of going about it than the Nexus itself does, so at least give me that credit. Thank you for your cooperation!

*Edit* This RP takes place in a new Era, AFTER the events of Skyrim. This means it is not completely bound to Lore Restrictions. Mod Races and Weapons are allowed Within Reason. Sheogorath is gonna have to sit this out, I'm afraid. However, to avoid Arguments, The Imperials won the war, cause I almost always side with them, and it's my RP. If You don't like it, Bow our gracefully.

Character sheets are below in this post! I have posted My stat sheet to use as example, but it is my character, so I got Lord of Markarth! DIBS!

The RP is located here RP thread!

And Now.. The stat sheet!

Name:

Alignment:

Race:

Class:

Deity:

Personality:

Weapon:

Appearance:

Clothing:

History/background:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You actually had to point out what homosexual and hetrosexual meant? Amusing, so who is it you expect not to know what those mean? Just sounds to me like AOS... mythic you made him play by ear, didn't you... even the title's similar :)

Dibs being... well, the epic guy of epicly destroying things :devil:

:laugh:

You actually had to point out what homosexual and hetrosexual meant? Amusing, so who is it you expect not to know what those mean? Just sounds to me like AOS... mythic you made him play by ear, didn't you... even the title's similar :)

Sorry, there is no OP characters here, You may make a normal one like everyone else. And Mythic says she just wanted to help Brainstorm, not be in charge. I am in charge. And you were to wait til the stat sheets to come up before posting that way it looks tidy!

I suppose I shall post the first stat sheet!

Name: Cyrus Belafonte

Race: Breton

Class: Necromancer/ Lord of Markarth

Alignment: Neutral Evil

Deity: Sithis

Personality: Cyrus is the despot ruler of Markarth. He is considered Mad with Power, as well as paranoid, but has been known to do nice things now and again, if he is in a good mood, which he seldom is. He is usually in a broody, pensive state, which disturbing can oft times cost a life or two. He fancies the Queen, and often seeks women that look like her. On a good day, he has been known to give money and food to the Riften Orphanage. On bad, he has been known to use random passerby's as target practice for his magic, then resurrects them with magic, just to kill them again.

Weapon: His Magic

Clothing: Rich black velvet robes, with a long black hooded cloak thick enough to ward off the Cold air of Skyrim. He wears thick, but Fingerless gloves, so that his fingers are unimpaired for casting, and fine black boots. He wears the Necromancer's Amulet around his neck, and a few gold jeweled rings on his fingers.

It appears I forgot this.. Appearance: 6'3" medium build, with long black hair, and red eyes. He has very straight, white teeth, and when in a good mood giving a genuine smile looks quite handsome with a dimple in his left cheek. He wears black war paint around his eyes to accentuate the color of his eyes, and has 2 scars on his face, one crossing his right eye, and the other on his left cheek, going from jaw to cheekbone

History/Background: Cyrus was born into a noble family, and ascended to the throne by killing his brothers one by one, making it look like animal or bandit attacks. When his father died, He took over the throne. He had practiced Necromancy for many years in secret, and as the ruler of Markarth, he soon made it fear him. The town's original guards were replaced with Necromancers, who walk the streets at night with Summoned undead creatures, and Atronachs.

Edited by BaldurAnthology

Sorry, there is no OP characters here, You may make a normal one like everyone else. And Mythic says she just wanted to help Brainstorm, not be in charge. I am in charge. And you were to wait til the stat sheets to come up before posting that way it looks tidy!

... calm down, I'm only joking, jesus christ :rolleyes:

... calm down, I'm only joking, jesus christ :rolleyes:

I know. I was being a d*ck on purpose... to be annoying. I went against my own rules, sorry.

Im only making a character out of pure desperation and desire of my old character-

Name: Mirabelle Marcurio

Race: Breton

Alignment: Neutral Good

Class: Healer/Sorcerer

Deity: Nine Divines, aids Meridia.

Personality: Mirabelle is a friendly and welcoming person, she is loving and caring. She is also very overconfident and cocky. She is also quick to jump to conclusions and always tries to remain happy, even in the saddest situations. She is also very hot headed and can easily loose her temper. She also addresses most people as "darling"

Weapon: Dawnbreaker and magic, she can use master healing magic, adept destruction magic, she is also very good at charming magic. The rest is novice.

Appearance: Mirabelle has an adorable, pale face, rosed cheeks, some freckles and a button nose. She has shoulder length, ginger hair and green/grey eyes. She has an ideal, curvy (not fat) body and is quite short at around 5"5

Clothing: She is usually wearing her robes or formal attire. Always in white, gold and burgundy, she has enchanted glass armour and mithril armour which makes her spells more powerful and is sometimes seem wearing tiara's.

History/background: Mirabelle grew up in High Rock, Daggerfall. There she learned to become a healer and destroy all undead. She then moved to Skyrim and married Marcurio. Later, she enrolled with the empire and now serves them in Tamriel.

She then went on to cook for the emperor and was promoted to Legate after helping to kill the stormcloaks. Ever since, she has killed necromancers and the undead under Meridia's command. She then went on to become thanes of courts and is recognised as a saviour but has recently faded slightly.

Edited by AnotherAverageName

Bit of a different Selene this time around...

Name: Selene Regent

Race: Imperial

Class: Aristocrat

Deity: The nine

Personality: Selene is a reserved, mature and sometimes dark woman. Having a life of privileged has left her a selfish woman, but she can be kind, caring, and a loyal friend. She is exceedingly vein, constantly fretting about her appearance.

Weapon: Magic, and an ornate dagger (For now)

Appearance: Selene is a woman of almost unmatched beauty, only few are even close. She has a beautiful face, black hair, thin eyebrows. her skin is pale, and her eyes brown, she wears a deep red lipstick, black eyeliner and mascara, and rosy cheeks, she enhances her beauty spots with black makeup pencil. She usually wears her hair in tall coiffures, or down, over one shoulder.

Clothing: Selene's outfit varies, but she prefers grand dresses, with tight corsets, and ornate jewelry of the highest standard.

History/background: Selene was born into the Imperial royal family, marked as a blueblood from birth. Her father, Duke of Nibenay, Lord Eldawin Regent, is the younger brother of the Emperor. he disdains his brother, and makes plots to take him down. Having been trained by her father in the art of assassination, Selene is a pawn in her fathers game, with no one to turn to, no heads to cry on, she secludes herself, reading tales of vampires and horror. Her mother on the other hand, is in the Royal family of Skyrim, as the Queen.

Selene is one day destined for a throne of some kind, either Duchess, High Queen, or perhaps, if her uncle fathers no children, Empress.

In the public eye, she is the much beloved Niece of the Emperor, having been voted the most beautiful in Cyrodiil, other women look up to her, yet if only they knew how broken she was inside, and how lethal she could be.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster