• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Xotana

Xotana

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
No matter what files I try to download I keep getting this message NMM " File does not exist.................error" !!!!

Also, almost every mod shows the yellow triangular warning sign.....after latest game patch!!!!! It also shows latest version of mod inferior to the one I have installed!!

Anyone else having this issue??? Server down, temporary issue??? Game patch to latest update 1.6???

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Xotana, 16 June 2012 - 03:36 PM.

Anthropomorph

Anthropomorph

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I'm getting this error in the mod manager also. I've just updated my computer with an SSD however so I haven't ruled out that I may have done something catastrophic during the transition but if other people are having this problem then that would help to know.
I know that the server can get busy sometimes and retrying to download usually works after 2 or 3 attempts but this looks like a complete stand still where 20+ attempts have failed for various mods, old and new.
Could a few people that 'can' download mods let us know so we can rule that out?
Cheers

Anthropomorph

Anthropomorph

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Just to add to this.. I can manually download files but not via the mod manager which always gives me the File does not exist error.

Firuu

Firuu

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
Same here.. no matter what mod or file i want to download. NMM says "file does not exist".
Manually download + Add Mod from File works with no problems.

Anthropomorph

Anthropomorph

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Mine just started working again ^^ busy server maybe.

Caine777

Caine777

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
I have this problem as well, and with some mods I can't even download the file manually, because the link doesn't link to the file I want, but to something completely different! I tried updating Skyrim Community Uncapper (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/1175) today, but the file that was downloaded was Skyrim Incremental Saver.

Looks like someone or something f***ed up the file ID's.

dackswife

dackswife

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 4 posts
This has been doing this for 3 days now for me what should i do i no i am f ed of,,,,,,,,,,,, HELP

ShadowStriker7

ShadowStriker7

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
Same, I've just resorted to downloading them manually and adding via NMM, although that's getting buggy as well.

Seadaed

Seadaed

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
same problem withe file dose not exist error

AxellSlade

AxellSlade

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 75 posts
The servers seem to be having all manners of errors. Even the Forum sometimes give an error 500 thing.
Probably has do to with this: Site issues since Dawnguard

Page loaded in: 1.021 seconds