• Please log in to reply
1697 replies to this topic

Deathneko11

Deathneko11

Southern Otaku

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,760 posts
everyone complaing about red lights it's because you don't have it installed correctly. install the main plugin of this mod and then installed a preset, and I don't think you overwrite if you use NMM.

smokeringhalo

smokeringhalo

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
Great Mod! Would like to see an MCM menu option to keep lanterns along the small road sections that guards patrol (which makes sense) instead of just all roads on or off. Turned road lanterns off and the lantern above the tavern in Rorikstead disappeared also - this should be part of villages/towns shouldn't it? Still a great mod and hope to see it continue developing. Thx!

therealvang

therealvang

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
I am getting a issue when I walk near any lamp or any thing that cast it own light with my own (like a wearable lantern or a torch) will cause my light to flicker leaving areas black as tho i am not casting any light. the light toggles when i move. This does not happen when im out in the wild my own lights work as intended out there.

Soloeus

Soloeus

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 272 posts
I FIXED RED LIGHTS!!!!

The "All in one file" is just the "Base". You also need a "Preset" from the optional files and I chose "Climates of Tameriel" preset and it works! No more red/blue lights inside/outside to ruin the scene for me.

The advice was posted here earlier, and I followed it, and it works. If you have red lights, download a preset and it will work.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
In response to post #8887155.

From the description frontpage:

By activating only ESM file (standard or MCM Edition) you have a red colored light lanterns like Oblivion, so you need to activate a preset too.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
In response to post #8884970.

I think is due to engine limitation and, yes, it maybe the wearable lantern mod.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
In response to post #8871864.

Thanks for report. I'll check about this.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
In response to post #8759860. #8842865 is also a reply to the same post.

I wrote an article to how make your own preset. Please check articles area and try it, so you can make your own preset :)
Thank you.

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
In response to post #8773066. #8798926 is also a reply to the same post.

Hello.
Yes, the candles are always on and I wrote this on the description page. Trying to fixing that requires a "mod redone" and, honestly, I don't want to do. I'm sorry.
About fire pits and torches on walls: I've adde ONLY lanterns... Other things are not part of my mod.

Regards

mannygt

mannygt

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,031 posts
In response to post #8871978.

;) thank you very much!!

Page loaded in: 1.310 seconds