Heritage of Hussaria Mod

Full mod of HoH

ivanhoe95

ivanhoe95

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
To install: -unwrap the file to ...MB WFaS/Modules/here -music addon to ...MB WFaS/Music/here - and don't forget to make backup! I wish everybody nice gameplay :)

brummiebiker76

brummiebiker76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
my hero wearing hussar armor looks like fat woman , very ugly shoes/boots , horrible, i dont use them , vanilla are much better , no idea why u changing some things for worst ...

Edited by brummiebiker76, 31 October 2012 - 12:42 PM.

brummiebiker76

brummiebiker76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
u making mod specially about husary ( not husaria ) and your most important -favourite soldiers have no weapon!!! husars use fists !! , from your mod i like only some hats , rest is s*** , u wasted my time , jestes nienormalny

Gondorian12345

Gondorian12345

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can't seem to enter the taverns, complete crap

ivanhoe95

ivanhoe95

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts
brummiebiker76:
Hussaria is not and English word, if I speak about my own nation, I spaek my own langauage, not english. The others are just for easier understand. You must have messed up sth, that the mod isn't working. Anyways, it is not compulsory to play...

FallenHeroX

FallenHeroX

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts
hi i seem to have run into a serious issue with your mod the problem ive run into goes like this so im asked to rid a village of some bandit scum which have decided to inhabit it as soon as i load up the battle for no reason what so ever the fps suddenly takes a dive bomb making the game unplayable. the villiage name was novo something like that which is in the polish common wealth please look into this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.019 seconds