[LE] Rochebere- A brand new city- Coming Soon

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

From the looks of things he's taking a short hiatus from this mod to work on his side project mod. The amount of rework involved with this one is surely daunting, so I can't blame the guy. But let's put this into perspective: It takes Tool a good five or six years to put out a new album. It takes George R. R. Martin 20 years to do a new chapter in ASOIF. This guy has to grapple with the creation kit and all its.... charms.

That being said, Sam, you're not off the hook just because of a technical issue. When you're feeling refreshed, you need to enlist some support for the more advanced stuff you're trying to overcome with this mod. Isolation is synonomous for poverty. There are hundreds of teams out there looking for just a little bit more help, when they could easily help each other. And there are a lot of other projects out there which are working with new landmasses. Looking at what's being done with mods like Discworld and the Shivering Isles, I shudder at the potential a collaboration might have.

...But then you guys would just try to rewrite the whole game engine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, long time no speak!

Sorry for the silence over the past few months- to tell the honest truth I've had very little spare time altogether, let along time purely set aside for modding. I'm hoping to revamp my progress over the next few weeks, and I'm thinking of seeking help from other talented mod authors to speed up the process. I hope you all understand- I am genuinely sorry for building hype for so long and failing to meet those expectations.

Hopefully will post here again soon with good news,

Have a nice weekend!

Sam

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...