Custom sound modding ?

AlphaWoIF

I have added quite a few custom monsters from the witcher 2 for my next planned 1.8 update of Ultimate Witcher Experianceand i also have original sounds they used in that game like attack, taunt, death, hit injured breathing ,footsteps and so on just like most of the vanilla skyrim NPC's and monsters are currently using. Via the Crvoice selection.

SO i went through a falmer and a trolls setup to see how they worked and added my own sounds based on the way they were setup, the sounds play fine in the ck when i click the play button

but in game they not working ? event hought i have mimicked the way beth has done it . i know i have a missing link somewhere as it occurred to me that as far as i can see it there is no way that the crDrownervoice

is linked to the custom sounds or the audio template so there is no way to call them to play.

so is there something els i need to do in a combat dialogue section somewhere as i aslo have lots of spell cast sounds & sword sounds i want to add after this current roadblock

thx

Edited by AlphaWoIF

Are you kidding me

it seems that know body here on the nexus knows anything about modding sound fx :( as i have seen this question come up buy others also without a single reply.

thats a real shame when all i really need to know is what links combat sound fx like death and hit to the npc's , After analysing the ck setup of npc's and Cr.voice packages i for the life of me can not tell what is calling the soundFX to play for any voice the npc is using , secret formlist ???

• 2 weeks later...