Radiation Meter Won't Go Away!

devoniam

Hello, i am having a very annoying issue with my red radiation meter. I am running GOTYE and have the latest patch. So what happens is everytime i start my game my radiation is back down to 0, and the red meter just stays on the screen and doesn't disappear. Also, when i am exposed to radiation, the crackling noise will continue until i restart the game or load a current save file. If you know how to fix this any information is needed! Thank you :)

• 1 year later...

I have the same problem, my radioation meter stays at +13 but I don't gain any radiation, only the meter is broken, if I get close to the megaton bomb for example the radiation there is +1 or +2 if I get to it very near, my radiation meter shows +14 or +15 when very near the bomb, also that noise comminig from radiation wont go away until I restart the game, same as with you, Does anyone have a solution for this?

• 2 years later...

Hello, i am having a very annoying issue with my red radiation meter. I am running GOTYE and have the latest patch. So what happens is everytime i start my game my radiation is back down to 0, and the red meter just stays on the screen and doesn't disappear. Also, when i am exposed to radiation, the crackling noise will continue until i restart the game or load a current save file. If you know how to fix this any information is needed! Thank you http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/smile.gif

in megaton, go to the doctors office, ask to have your rads cured and the meter and sound will stop.

Download and complete the quests for Underground hide out mod By Dan the geek, entering the hideout at that point will completely reset the characters health for rads.

This is a normal game action taking place, it's not a bug.

kitty