• Please log in to reply
42675 replies to this topic

shadowhunterx

shadowhunterx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
@ kirgan Hm, i dont know, mb you wear heavy armor or something? On my kleptomaniac and sneaky mage i dont have so much trouble (without silence spell). About armors - em, kinda cant understand why you cant just drag armors to some trader...Wearing them, well this is another thing and there i tend to agree with you but dont know if this could be implemented somehow.

Edited by shadowhunterx, 30 November 2012 - 07:30 AM.

Rikiaz

Rikiaz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
One suggestion I have is for Dragon Priest Masks to not interfere with Mage Armor. It's kind of counter-productive that the best head gear for a mage breaks their focus for Mage Armor.

Also have you thought about asking PrivateEye if you could integrate his Heavy Armory mod? I'm using it myself but I think it would be an excellent "official" addition to Requiem.

Edited by Rikiaz, 30 November 2012 - 07:43 AM.

Nefas666

Nefas666

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I've read Requiem is compatible with Immersiva Armor, but if I add another armor mod like this (http://www.skyrim.ne....com/mods/27028) and place before Requiem in load order and the make a Bashed Patch with Wrye Bash, the new armor will be compatible with the values of your mod or not?

myewggs

myewggs

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 527 posts
Rikiaz@ heavy armoury is an awesome mod, i'm using it too with Requiem merged in a bashed patch, would be an awesome official addition to requiem if Xarrian integrates it in a future version :D Nefas666@ if the stats in that mod are not overpowered/underpowered compared to vanilla and the armors have the correct keywords i think it will be compatible using a bashed patch just like Immersive armors :)

Edited by myewggs, 30 November 2012 - 08:47 AM.

kirgan

kirgan

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Are the weapon ranges realistic in requiem?

I think the huge variation in armors is kind of unrealstic, because no smith wozuld have the time to create thousands of differnet armors. See Whiterun smithing women initial talk with the battle born guy. Maybe as an optional but not in the main mod.

ice_nine

ice_nine

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I'm having some difficulty figuring out where to get silver arrows; might someone be who's privy to this information be willing to share it?

shadowhunterx

shadowhunterx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
@ ice_nine Look in steel section of smithing, if i remember correctly.

Edited by shadowhunterx, 30 November 2012 - 10:01 AM.

Rahiiyja

Rahiiyja

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts
I love this mod, endorsed. Makes the game feel more like the Witcher, where there is always a right tactic and equipment for a specific battle.

Edited by Rahiiyja, 30 November 2012 - 10:41 AM.

ogerboss

ogerboss

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 6,232 posts

Yes... and the most strange is that the old version (2.2) doesn't even have a .esp( and was with this version that the problems arise)... is just a interface mod. Maybe is the MCM funcionality of the new SkyUI.
By the way, you should consider look at this feature cause probably all your switches could be done by a MCM menu, without the use of console commands. Not now of course, after all, it's still alpha and reaching Requiem 1.0 is more important, but... could a script wizard in the forum take a loot at that?:)

P.S. Yes, that's a lot of ... I really like using ...

Yeah, SkyUI 3.0 has an esp for the Mod Configuration Menu (basically runs all the scripts for the framework) and probably also the HUD widgets. Btw, did you perform the official update routine for the Alpha? (e.g. removing everything from the previous alpha, including scripts, not just esp disabling, make a clean save, install new version) As far as I remember, some users who didn't do so reported strange behaviour.

@Xarrian

- Spell costs are now much less affected by your skill. With a skill of 100, they were lowered to 65%, now, it is only 90%.
- The main perks to decrease spell cost now do not decrease your spell cost by 50%, but by 80%.

I've noticed (in general, not just what i quoted) that now your skills are useless (accounting for what you are stronger at) and only counts the perks you choose, so you basically replaced the way of "you get stronger at what you do" with "you get stronger at whatever you want" [...]

You missed the fact, that most of Requiems spells level smoothly in magnitude and/or duration according to your magic skills. :) This is far more senseful, because it allows you to use the Uncapper without having to worry about "free spell casting" imbalances just because of your skill.

Also how is Apocalypse Spell Package with Requiem? Is it fairly balanced?

Apocalypse spells have the problem, that Xarrian hardcoded the lists of spells, which benefit from the skill-related magnitude/duration bonus. Therefore, Apocalypse spells won't level as the normal ones and may become underpowered in the endgame. Unfortunately, I didn't get my hands on any apocalpyse spell in my Requiem game yet, so I cannot give you any details on the balancing.

myewggs

myewggs

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 527 posts
LOL i have started a new character with the latest version and went to clear bleak falls barrow, haven't cleared it in the last few versions of the mod, i already had trouble sneaking past those draugr after the claw door, i see what you did there Xarrian, i laughted for half an hour imagining the expression of my character when he opened it, climbed the stairs, stared at the dungeon ahead, took a deep breath and said: f*** o_O, simple love this mod XD

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.960 seconds