39085 replies to this topic

PetrucciJohn

PetrucciJohn

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
@Xarrian

This must be the best update so far. I can't wait to get my hands on it. :)

Do you have an ETA yet? (Not exact, but at least to a certain degree).

@everyone, any tips on where exactly are the Bags of Holding? Help would be greatly appreciated.

Xarrian

Xarrian

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,951 posts
@PetrucciJohn

What's an ETA? :P

I'll upload it the next update in a few days! Just need to go through some more small bugs! :)

But I won't spoil anything about the Bags... They are hard to get, just in good old Baldur's Gate :D

@esk6a

That's a feature - you need to find certain books and have them in your inventory to be able to buy the perk! They are scattered through the game world and some can also be purchased from smiths or scholars.

NucInt

NucInt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
I waited since release to play skyrim.
Im serious - i was waiting year for awesome immersion mods. Playing requiem makes me not regret that time of waiting as I have maybe played like 15 hours of vanilla and it was just bad compared to requiem.

I had to use 3x dmg modified though as x4 seems way too brutal. Fights are quite cool - many memorable moments already in few hours of gameplay. Bandit camp at wchich i was holding them on stairs while feeling actual adrenaline rush as they had 2hander weapons and i only had like 3 potions of healing.

I seriously love how expensive spells are now. No wait - i love everything.

shadowhunterx

shadowhunterx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts
@ Xarrian
Well, i must confess that bags in BG were more usefull than there, 100 points is not that much really... Mb you should leave them 250...

PetrucciJohn

PetrucciJohn

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 516 posts
@Xarrian

ETA Estimated Time of Arrival (also seen as ETOA). ;)

And about the Bags, how about you put some notes, or books that give hints about their whereabouts? Like, during one of the big quests (main quest-line, mages', etc), to find a dead body with a note about them, or maybe a book in the Winterhold College Library...

heckur

heckur

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,605 posts
@ogerboss
I just tested the debug mod, loaded last:
Skyrim 1.8.151.0.7
SKSE 1.6.3 rel 3
Requiem 0.9973
Breton lvl 5
OnInit event,
OnPlayerLoadGame event
got 5 extra perks.

Without the debug mod: no extra perks. The plot thickens...
Fast travel is disabled, btw.

Akeros

Akeros

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts
Can't wait for the next one have to go through some TES5edit fun again but will be worth it. : ) Btw people using RCRN you can make a compatibility patch for player scripts with the Creation Kit by adding the the RCRN script from volumetric or default dynamic interior into Requiem.esp and Rename it to something like Requiem2.esp and load it after Requiem and RCRN then clean the file from all other things but "Non-Player Character (Actor): FormID: 00000007 EditorID: Player Name: Prisoner" and make sure other stuff from 00000007 is loaded from Requiem.esp. It wont take too long but making Requiem play nice with EElvenOverhaul and UFO was a pain with TES5Edit. I feel for you moders who go through these things one by one. ^^

Edited by Akeros, 06 December 2012 - 06:52 PM.

ogerboss

ogerboss

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

@ogerboss
I just tested the debug mod, loaded last:
Skyrim 1.8.151.0.7
SKSE 1.6.3 rel 3
Requiem 0.9973
Breton lvl 5
OnInit event,
OnPlayerLoadGame event
got 5 extra perks.

You should update your Script Extender :) the latest version is 1.6.5. (Just a sidenote, it's not related to the perk issue)

Without the debug mod: no extra perks. The plot thickens...
Fast travel is disabled, btw.

Can you please load your save with the missing perks, enter
help AA000XarrianStartingPerksControl
into the console and tell what's the value of this variable?

Aanikron

Aanikron

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 posts
For those of you looking for bags for more storage capacity, allow me to instead recommend installing Sabre Gear Backpack and Bandolier Bags and Pouches, and let the Bags of Holding that Requiem adds remain elusive until you find one by pure luck (or effort).

Tornagh

Tornagh

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Wow, It's just so damn difficult :( just had to use up half my potions to survive a 5 min long spider poison :P

Edited by Tornagh, 06 December 2012 - 07:34 PM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users

jheise44, zIPdrive
Page loaded in: 1.085 seconds