Loli, Lolita, Children, Child

Posted Image

jediakyrol

jediakyrol

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
Couple questions: 1. Did you do any work on the male child proportions? 2. Does this fix the random giant child glitch? 3. Does it work with any of the mortal children mods? 4. Does it work with the vanilla children's clothing? 5. If all the above...Any chance of you releasing this for download?

Edited by jediakyrol, 26 June 2012 - 02:23 PM.

wjffkdhkf

wjffkdhkf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
@jediakyrol 1. I wanted to, but I couldn't find any good skeletons or good skinny but muscular bodies and younger looking face out there. 2. Random giant children glitch happens when you have "killable children" installed. I think it's because that mod starts treating children like regular humans and they start rescaling themselves to the objects that they're interacting with. So you gotta give that mod up. 3. I was planning on doing that. Apparently, some people are hard to please. UNP was the only option i could think of when I was making this. I scaled the body down to 0 so that it'd be as flat chested as possible, but since lack of materials or not knowing where to find proper materials gets accused of pedophilia idk if i wanna work on this anymore

jediakyrol

jediakyrol

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 515 posts
"aw man" about the no killable kids mod...I only really use it because 12yr old boy vs 10,000yr old dragon should never end with the dragon dying from the kid punching it. and yeah...people that cry "pedo" are stupid...that looks like a regular 11-13yr old kid to me...you almost have to have the mindset wanting to sexualize them to see it. Now if they were wearing thongs and hooters shirts, I would have to say there is a problem. (saying that reminds me of the South Park "Raisins" episode.) EDIT: added two extra questions, but you answered the new 3 with the old 2...so really just 1 question. also...don't get discouraged. I really like how you got the heads to match the body size...Bethesda apparently couldn't do that.

Edited by jediakyrol, 26 June 2012 - 02:41 PM.

SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
Don't let some random comment stop you from making an excellent mod. I think your biggest problem is that the kids look way better than regular NPC's. And interesting that killable children causes that glitch. I never even use that mod and I think I'm done with it now.

Edited by SFBryan18, 26 June 2012 - 02:38 PM.

wjffkdhkf

wjffkdhkf

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
@jediakyrol 4. It doesn't work with the vanila children clothing. But on the bright side, I made a replacer for those clothes and swapped it with female farmer clothing that has weight sliders down all the way to zero. So you will see more diverse looking clothes than red shirt and dusty skirt. 5. Now that I see some support, I actually might archive it and release it! @SFBryan18 Search for Radiogae's mod. He's the master of NPC plastic surgeries. He released a mod to make regular NPCs (both male AND female) look super good. And it's nothing crazy anime like, like the Xeo5 or Corean Guards back in Oblivion. It actually blends in pretty well. So kids being prettier than adult problem solved :D

SFBryan18

SFBryan18

Old hand

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 999 posts
Thanks. I'll check it out.

Edited by SFBryan18, 26 June 2012 - 02:49 PM.

SanctucIncubus

SanctucIncubus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
somewhere a link? please?

endfromflame

endfromflame

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
i got a mod just like this took awhile to find all the resources... lol

Waldus

Waldus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts
amazing! i hope it is released or a link can be given to it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.939 seconds