• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Sunfall

Sunfall

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts
I guarantee that if the final mod looks as good as the pic here, with the ability to make kids look unique, I guarantee you will get a ton of downloads and endorsements. Considering there are mods that allow you to play AS a child, this mod would be welcomed. Its somewhat silly to yell "pedo" when someone puts out a mod to improve the look of children, considering there's a mod that specifically improves the look of pillows, and another that exclusively improves the look of bread and cheese, and mods that specifically improve the look of random single other items in the game.. EVERYTHING in Skyrim could look a bit better, and the kids are among the ugliest things in the game. What's the Monil skeleton from? I can't find anything through nexus or google searches.

Edited by Sunfall, 04 December 2012 - 12:27 AM.

theosiris

theosiris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
are you still alive bro!?!!?

when is this coming out?

robinkom

robinkom

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
I've often been inspired by one of the greatest fictional child warriors of our time... Link from Legend of Zelda. In the original NES game, he was a 12 year old boy that suddenly had this huge task given to him and he acts without hesitation. That kid's a bad-ass with a heart of gold. I'd like to actually have a unique looking young girl warrior of my own to portray and this mod is the perfect thing to emulate it. Will you ever release it? :(

gothicwaters

gothicwaters

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
This looks amazing... Any chance we could get an upload? ;u;

Vorcoth

Vorcoth

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
I'll add my voice to the many expressing how great this looks, and hoping the mod will be complete and available soon?

brailzero

brailzero

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Better Looking Skyrim Children

Loli, Lolita, Children, Child

860286-1340719113.jpg

Better Looking Skyrim Children

Loli, Lolita, Children, Child

860286-1340719113.jpg

Can We Download it..???

Unit076

Unit076

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
In response to post #7399253.

This looks like it, doesn't it?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3030-yii-techniques-labors-children-of-the-sky-r2-upd-0902/

zombie4269

zombie4269

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

can you plz make a link?

Unit076

Unit076

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 816 posts
In response to post #7844561.

Google: "Children of the Sky Skyrim"

TheVestAround

TheVestAround

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I hope this gets released because the default children look total crap compared to this.

Page loaded in: 1.023 seconds