Cinematic Kills - Way to Disable?

ball2hi

@ball2hi, i posted a question about the last enemy requirement possibly being disabled

in the Deadly Combat mod comments section, someone replied that it doesn't.

no response to npc killmoves disable feature in the Killmove Control comments yet.

none of the mods in the list look like they would be triggering multiple npc killmoves to me.

i wonder what happens if you temporarily disable all the Deadly Combat plugins?

Edited by xlcr

@ball2hi, i posted a question about the last enemy requirement possibly being disabled

in the Deadly Combat mod comments section, someone replied that it doesn't.

no response to npc killmoves disable feature in the Killmove Control comments yet.

none of the mods in the list look like they would be triggering multiple npc killmoves to me.

i wonder what happens if you temporarily disable all the Deadly Combat plugins?

Tbh, the one time it happened where it wasn't a last-enemy might have been a bug. I know I managed to kill the last person and I seemed to have caught the attention of a passing enemy. The Werewolf cinematic on the other hand is either been modded, or it's by default that you get cinematic regardless of last enemy requirement. I might look into installing that Dance of Death mod, if it'll allow me to disable enemy killmoves. I can live with Cinematics, sometimes they get your blood pumping with enjoyment! Other times it feels like a nuisance.

@ball2hi, cool, you might want to request clarification about the 'Perk Restriction System' in

the 'Dance of Death' comments section to try to discover if that mod will peacefully co-exist with

your currently installed 'Auto Perk Stats Level' mod.

The 'Killmove Control' mod which seems less ambitious would probably be a simpler solution if

someone there would confirm if it can disable NPC's from triggering melee combat killmoves..

Edited by xlcr

Well, so far it seems the: "Dance of Death" mod has fixed my problem and I am no longer being killmoved by NPCs. Everything is doing great, but I think now a mod is bugging out Farkas lol. Currently, I'm in the tomb "Ysgramor's Tomb" with the companions for a quest. As soon as I activate the statue, the companions pull out their weapons. Farkas on the other hand, seems to be standing there with a normal idle animation, but keeps playing the "Unsheathe" sound over and over. Almost as if at the pace of 2-3 times every 0.1 sec. It's loud, and annoying. Would using console to disable him till I'm done with the dungeon cause any problems?

EDIT; I just attacked him, to test if he could still draw his weapons. Yes, he can. For some reason though when I activate the statue he can't, and the noise begins.

EDIT2: Alright, I managed to fix it. I had to activate the statue (Which caused the noise) then attack him to force him to unsheathe his weapons to attack me, then I sheathed my weapons to forfeit. The sound is no longer happening and he has his weapons drawn.

Edited by ball2hi