What about following new start for Skyrim?

DanielLiswinski

So, I came to the conclusion, after my two requests:

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/600094-idea-for-later/

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/701361-something-nostalgic/

with the following idea: How about a combination of both?

Maybe an alternative start, or a quest pop up after you joined the imperial troops, or the Stormcloaks? Also you would have the possibility to play first this quest line and then taking care of the main quest. In addition, it would be totally different, and would add (in my opinion) something new and unique to Skyrim.

Just think about it, Thalmor outcasts gathering other fleeing elves and relatives to fight against those who once were their brothers and sisters. (What I mean by that is that not everyone was happy beeing a soldier in the service of Thalmor .....)

Also, you could get the chance to have two factions in Skyrim, that are not at war with each other. If you were to joining the imperials, unfortunately, you would have to kill them all. (The children, women, elderly, sick and weak), the second main quest could begin with the news that the Thalmor discovered something and you now have to deal with it that my request 2 "Something nostalgic" would describe.

By the way, I had at that time not yet started with Skyrim, when I wrote my first request, had just read a lot about it and searched what google and youtube showed me. So could the last part (with the sympathies) also sound a bit confusing. :psyduck:

Anyway, I'd appreciate any comment. Hopefully I get this request to a few peoples eyes, who don't know at the moment what they could improve next for Skyrim.

With all the fantastic modders here, it would be probably an easy, here with my request, that some could get together and form their own group of modders like MERP, for example, that would just give more to deal with the elves, as with JRR Tolkien's Middle-earth. Because I'm such a big elves fan. ;D

Hopefully this can excite and inspire some of you with my elves fever. Because I just think that the elves in Skyrim come much too short and only the bad guys are everywhere. :down:

So, that was my request in english. Sorry for some gramma mistakes, but goggle isn't the best translator, and i'm not the best english writer at all. ;D ;D ;D