Creation Kit help please?

someidiot777

Hey guys and gals,

I am trying to make pure mages that can use summons.

I have a mage that is the class, EncDragonPriest.

I am trying to get the mage companions to level into Destruction, Restoration, Conjuration, Illusion, and Alteration which that can summon creatures also.

I even settle without Illusion.

I heard the Classes changes stats and combat ai packages.

What class should I use for getting stats for mages and having summons?

Which combat style did you use for the summons?

Combat AI package is the same as combat style?

Grimraven1 (Very helpful modder), says I need to assign spells. I don't understand what it means to assign spells.

They have spells in their spell list and the right perks. I have put the cost of the conjure spells to 50.

Lastly, should I start over after I implement the changes?

Or, should I disband and wait a number of days until it takes effect?

Please help me, and Thanks in advance.

Edited by someidiot777

Im not sure but i think youre trying to make npc mages, go into stats and you can adjust their skills, magica level, ect, you dont need to mess with the class only the combat style, set it to something with magic and than add the spells you want them to use, i have no idea what youre talking about with summons

Unless you build custom creatures to summon and custom summon spells, you do not worry about the stats of the summoned creatures and you just use the vanilla Skyrim spells.

With the play-testing it might end up being fastest to go nuclear and just deactivate the follower mod and get a clean save before testing. You could try testing various ways, each of them more difficult than the last, but it may end up taking an annoying number of steps.

It sounds like you have already correctly assigned spells.

If you want mage type of stats, try using a class like mage, sorcerer, battlemage etc.

To make them summon flame atronachs, give them a spell like ConjureFlameAtronach from the list of vanilla Skyrim spells. Edited by David Brasher

I have given them that in their spell list, ConjureFlameAtronach (I set the spell to be cast at 50 magicka).

Still nothing.

I have given them these perks Conjuration Perks- Novice, Apprentice, Adept, Expert, and Master.

They prefer to use destruction, restoration and alteration spells instead.

Edited by someidiot777