Natural Bodies mod

That does not make sense. Dragon age does not have a "body" and then "armour/robes/clothing over the body". There's only one model (at a time) for what you see. So if you have installed NB according to the author's directions, you can't have the one without the other. :whistling:

For the straight forward NB, those directions are:

Install

=================

- Remove previous versions of Natural Bodies.

- Unzip the files in NB_100_core.7z on your computer.

- Put the extracted "NaturalBodies 1.00" folder into:

"\[user's documents]\Bioware\Dragon Age\packages\core\override"

- See readme for add-ins install ( body variants )

Glad to hear you got it working! :thumbsup:

Even those without any prurient interest can find the wearing of small clothes during lovemaking a little off-putting. :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Please can someone help, I have downloaded this mod Natural Bodies all in one and at first the file was empty. I then went to the trouble of installing 7zip as opposed to winrar which I have used for years, I installed DA Modder and when I got what it said was an overide file,tried to drag and drop but it said there was no mod content :wallbash: I decided to re-download NBaio and I get 'file not found' :confused: I am now approaching meltdown, not to mention baldness(which is not a good look on a lady)

Please help

Please can someone help, I have downloaded this mod Natural Bodies all in one and at first the file was empty. I then went to the trouble of installing 7zip as opposed to winrar which I have used for years, I installed DA Modder and when I got what it said was an overide file,tried to drag and drop but it said there was no mod content :wallbash: I decided to re-download NBaio and I get 'file not found' :confused: I am now approaching meltdown, not to mention baldness(which is not a good look on a lady)

Please help

You don't need 7zip you can open that archive using Winrar. File size of the file you downloaded should tell you if its empty of not or just partially downloaded. Try to use DAO-modmanager instead of DAModder. just drag and drop override file in override part of the window.

http://dragonage.nexusmods.com/mods/277/