• Please log in to reply
2948 replies to this topic

MisterSirius

MisterSirius

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Loving the mod. Tremendous amount of quality work is evident.

Small problem--I'm getting the red exclamation mark on myself when wearing the environmental suit. IIRC, this indicates a missing file, like a mesh or a texture? Any hints on what I should look for in the files? Maybe I just dropped one in the wrong place.

lostinwhere

lostinwhere

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
@buughost

Not sure what's causing your problem, but if you're ever stuck in a mod, press your tilde key ~ then type in coc goodsprings and press enter. That'll usually get you out of where ever you're stuck and return you to Goodsprings.

Fenix9514

Fenix9514

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Can't extract bbd part 4. It says that the file is damaged or the format is unknown. pls help

jacquelope

jacquelope

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
Is there a walkthrough for this mod? I am trying to lead Dr. Kate to Fabler's Lab, but there's a Mobile Crawler sitting on top of the location pointer, and no entrance to get inside or through the Crawler to the destination pointer.

MisterSirius

MisterSirius

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
@jacquelope

The Lab is not under the Mobile Crawler, it is inside--and the entrance is up on top. I myself had a bit of difficulty here, but the way up is where the corner of the crawler is against a hill. You'll find a narrow path there, and some steps.

MisterSirius

MisterSirius

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
@MisterSirius

Re: missing mesh for Environmental Suit, I expanded the latest patch again and found BBDEnvoTestARMA.nif, a file which I did not have. I put it in place and the problem is solved.

Caverns

Caverns

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 59 posts
stupid question. prob been answered.

Do i download with manager NMM or do i have to do it manually.

jacquelope

jacquelope

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
@MisterSirius: Thanks for the info!

I'm in Cricket's Lab now, and whenever I try to leave, it crashes to desktop, invariably. I can't find the proper COC code to move me to another location in the area. How come "coc abCWastes" or "coc abBoulderLands1" doesn't work?

rjhelms84

rjhelms84

The Beyond Team

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,219 posts
Caverns - Do it manually.

jacquelope - Those console commands don't work as those of the names of worldspaces, not individual cells. Try "coc abjunkyard".

jacquelope

jacquelope

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
@rjhelms84 - thanks... how do I find the actual individual cell IDs in Geck?

Also, what's the object id for abGasCan? I get a CTD when I get near what appears to be the location. I don't want to do "coc freeside"...

Page loaded in: 0.952 seconds