2934 replies to this topic

ReznovKruschev

ReznovKruschev

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
Dear god...that was the saddest ending ever:,{
And i loved the mod,i really did.The armor, weapons landscape,all f***ing beautiful.
Just...the ending i got was...eh i cant critique much without spoilers,but all i have to say is,I'm sad that who i chose did not turn out to be all that,especially at the fact i didn't really get a reward.I was hoping to make up for that sad twist of events to have some sort of epic and all mighty armor and/or weapon that will not be to overpowered but at-least turn you into a total bad-ass*.I am going to reload previous saves am going to try the other faction and see if it is well more worthy of doing.But nether the less this has to be my so far favorite quest mod,voice acting was amazing BTW:)

*P.s. The unique environmental suit and elite Death squad armor was still pretty bad-ass though.
Very beautiful meshing and texturing.

mrwitchhunter

mrwitchhunter

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
Again want to remember about this: the door to NCR Encamping from Military Compound, Maintenance doesn't work when I came there for the 2nd time.

qkrwhddlf20

qkrwhddlf20

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
the additional weapons are such useless...

VBR pistol is 9mm, it can't kill any enemy in mod. and in mojave too. it needs to buff

Gauss rifle compact is sucks too. it's Gauss weaponry but has awful damage. DAM and DPS are even lower than plasma defender.

I don't want to discuss about chimp prod, because it's custom cattle prod for only chimps. so the balance is enough

Disentergrate cannon(maybe there is my misspelling)is awful! it use DPS based MFC weapon, it's pretty low damage. when energy weapon skill 100, damage is 10!! OMG.... it should rechamber to ECP. all of DPS based energy weapons are using ECP so that makes sense. and also it has iron sight problem.

Solar scorcher is pretty good, but it has 2 bullet. 3 or 4 is better than 2.

ObernerV

ObernerV

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
I have tried and still playing the mod..
I must say that this mod is awesome.
Finally someone hadd the guts and skill to make a big quest and world mod that works beyond expectations.
Keep up the great work and congrats on a great mod.

P.S. I am stuck at the The feral trade quest, I can't inform doctor Franko that cricket will agree to stop.

qkrwhddlf20

qkrwhddlf20

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts
and death squad elite armor is need to power armor training? it is deliberate?

MaxyBoii

MaxyBoii

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 507 posts
Overall I think this is a great mod. The voice acting is clear and understandable, the world space is unique and fun to explore, the enemies are a challenge and the scripting and quest's seem to be working fluently, great job! :D However, like ObernerV, I have the same problem with the ghoul quest involving Dr.Franko and Cricket, for some reason there is no trigger for letting them meet. Also, for me, there is a texture problem on some of the walls in the 'sewer' where the ladder to the Junkyard is, I don't know if that's due to conflictions or missing texture's. Anyway just pointing out the few problems I found, other than that, great quest mod! :D

Edited by MaxyBoii, 08 July 2012 - 02:02 PM.

MovingTango

MovingTango

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Okay....
I LOVE THIS MOD!! The voices, the quest and just that it is BIG!

But that leaves to a problem... I (think) i got to Boulder caves but needed a key to get in. i looked but could not find it, so i used console command to open. then it said that i need to find a"key code" or something in the cave. still cant find it...

Any one who can help me??

-Tango

Saxxon91

Saxxon91

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 265 posts
@MovingTango- What happened when I got there was it was locked and i didnt have the key so i wandered around for a bit and when i returned 2 ghoul appeared at the enterance and told be to get inside and gave me the next quest. Also i still cant get into inner boulder without it crashing, i tried getting rid of the patch and going back to the earlire version because that was the only thing that changed but it did nothing, if anyone knows a solution can you let me know?

Edited by Saxxon91, 08 July 2012 - 03:09 PM.

benowen

benowen

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 354 posts
With all the people posting asking for keys / codes / locations / tips, I think it would be fantastic if someone could upload a walkthrough. After all, the "official" DLCs each have a page on the Fallout wiki, and this mod is obviously just as long and complex as those DLCs are.

I just think that would be great for the "completionist" folks who don't want to miss any weapons / armor etc.

Maybe not right away, of course... the mod is still being polished, and the team is obviously super busy squashing bugs. But once the dust settles, I think that would be grand. Just a suggestion.

Thanks for the awesomeness!

moburma80

moburma80

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
On keys etc: I know there are some quite nasty bugs in places and you might occasionally need to cheat past a door that won't activate etc, but I think I'm right in saying that all the doors that are locked and need specific keys work fine. If you encounter one, you just haven't done/found something you need to get in there yet. If you cheat to get past them you will almost certainly break the game, so don't do this! They are locked for a reason. Gaining entry to Boulder ghoul town is something that I think it a little too confusing, so will probably be changed to be less easy to miss in future. If anyone is trying to get in there, you need to explore the area thoroughly, and once you have a new scene will play near the door.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.251 seconds