• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

bct18181

bct18181

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
Okay, I just added the Point Lookout add on. I looked through the other add ons but they all had nights brighter than what I did so there was no point in adding those.

Edited by bct18181, 21 July 2012 - 12:57 AM.

KitchenSinkMan09

KitchenSinkMan09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
Looks interesting. So many people don't like the complete black. So I hope you continue to fiddle with this. I want to point you in the direction of Dynamic Weather by Xepha. Check his mod out. His night time is perfect. If by chance you look at his night samples. That maybe a direction you may want to follow. I don't suppose you could figure out how to do that? I have asked Xepha to do a nights only mod. But he is toiling away with his weather stock that it isn't really a thing we will see soon, if at all. Please consider it. =D Edit: Never mind. Looks great after using it. The only thing now would be to have a faded distance. No idea if you can figure that one out. But as others have mentioned it, I thought that could be a nice idea I may agree with.

Edited by KitchenSinkMan09, 02 August 2012 - 07:23 PM.

Lamaki666

Lamaki666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Endorsed,my game is still too dark form me to see further than my Chars Nose but it does look better than before,and the sunset is simply magnificent...Any chance you will be making some more lighter version of Fallout Nights???

bct18181

bct18181

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
On my monitor I can see very far with this mod.

Lamaki666

Lamaki666

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Seriously I had to start using some Night Vision Goggles when I installed Fellout and Fellout Brighter Nights...at least they have a purpose now...)))

KitchenSinkMan09

KitchenSinkMan09

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts
Lamaki:

There already is a much brighter "brighter fellout".

More the merrier =D

akkalat85

akkalat85

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
Thanks for the update!

bobbi22

bobbi22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
thanks a lot for this mod its great for me.

Fabianos

Fabianos

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I didn't see any difference what so ever using this. Everything is still blacker than liqourice.

Is it not possible to install this with NMM? Or can I tweak it myself somehow?

Zackhron

Zackhron

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thank you, it's brighter than fellout default and i like it. Btw what mod did you use to display karma,exp etc on your screenshot?

Page loaded in: 1.407 seconds