Skyrim Inter-course and child-birth

Falloutman117

Alright, well, I am gonna say this as serious as humanly possible: I want Skyrim sex scenes, before people reply in saying I am a huge pedofile, I actually mean blacked-out screens where you can actually have intercourse with your wife, a huge and a great feature would be the ability to have a child, over the course of 8 months in-game time, your wife's stomach would slowly buldge out a bit, after the 8 months is over, a courier would go find you to tell you your baby is about to be born, eventually, your baby will grow into a child which will reflect completely on your skill set, for example, if your a powerfully armored warrior, your son is likely to mirror your skill-set, if you're a mage or a archer or possibley a assassin, he's gonna mirror your skills too, it would be a very dynamic and a great mod to make, this way, adoption would no longer have to be implemented, and instead, you could have a biological son or daughter, however, there might be a choice screen that lets you choose before the baby is born.

--Jordan

People would call you a pedophile for wanting sex scenes in Skyrim? That sounds extremely strange, lol.

Anyway, there was a mod similar to this basic mechanic for Morrowind. Idk if one'll ever show up for Oblivion.

Perhaps a human breeding mod? Combine the ones with the best stats to create an army of übermench mage / thief / warriors. All you need is a quick grow potion. :P

I want Skyrim sex scenes, before people reply in saying I am a huge pedofile

? You mean Pervert perhaps?

Don't be silly! There are plenty of perverts on the Nexus.

The option to black out the scenes would be best, similarly to how you use the rest/wait function. It would use AP of course, I've been waiting to see AP in a serious mod but as of yet its still for naught.

Alright, well, I am gonna say this as serious as humanly possible: I want Skyrim sex scenes, before people reply in saying I am a huge pedofile, I actually mean blacked-out screens where you can actually have intercourse with your wife, a huge and a great feature would be the ability to have a child, over the course of 8 months in-game time, your wife's stomach would slowly buldge out a bit, after the 8 months is over, a courier would go find you to tell you your baby is about to be born, eventually, your baby will grow into a child which will reflect completely on your skill set, for example, if your a powerfully armored warrior, your son is likely to mirror your skill-set, if you're a mage or a archer or possibley a assassin, he's gonna mirror your skills too, it would be a very dynamic and a great mod to make, this way, adoption would no longer have to be implemented, and instead, you could have a biological son or daughter, however, there might be a choice screen that lets you choose before the baby is born.

--Jordan

Its a very good idea.

I'd suggest having the baby be a Misc item that when clicked presents a menue of options that can vary on the race of the parent that is using the item. The item would be the baby, and it'd have minor animations in the face to make it seem more living, and would make all sorts of annoying and cute sounds.

One option would be to carry the baby in your arms. I would imagine that feature would replace the arms with its own arm-mesh that has it holding the baby in the typical arms-folded kinda way, or perhaps bind the "item" to an animation that makes the arms do that on its own if possible.

Second option would be to carry the baby on your back, in one of those back-pack like baby seat-things.

Other options would be to feed the baby and other stuff.

A new dialogue option on the spouse would allow you to trade the baby over and have them equip the baby.

For the pregnancy itself, just have the carrier automatically equip an item that uses the body slot and replaces their normal clothing with a distended belly (replacing body so it doesn't clip with standard gear) and perhaps wear basic underwears.

An option menue should present itself to use a pregobelly in a different slot and allow you to customize her outfit to use resources from other mods to piece together an outfit that doesn't clip, using a lot of those armor mods that have multiple pieces, or perhaps just to let her go around topless with your normal body mod.

That would be easier for a PC, they could just choose how to handle their own pregnancy as it happens instead of automatic systems taking place, perhaps before hand using a tool to open pregnancy settings. It should probably also include that mod that extends to Rest/Wait slider to go up to 720, so you can better wait through everything if you don't wait so long.

Edited by Cipherthe3vil

The option to black out the scenes would be best, similarly to how you use the rest/wait function. It would use AP of course, I've been waiting to see AP in a serious mod but as of yet its still for naught.

--Jordan

Its a very good idea.

I'd suggest having the baby be a Misc item that when clicked presents a menue of options that can vary on the race of the parent that is using the item. The item would be the baby, and it'd have minor animations in the face to make it seem more living, and would make all sorts of annoying and cute sounds.

One option would be to carry the baby in your arms. I would imagine that feature would replace the arms with its own arm-mesh that has it holding the baby in the typical arms-folded kinda way, or perhaps bind the "item" to an animation that makes the arms do that on its own if possible.

Second option would be to carry the baby on your back, in one of those back-pack like baby seat-things.

A new dialogue option on the spouse would allow you to trade the baby over and have them equip the baby.

For the pregnancy itself, just have the carrier automatically equip an item that uses the body slot and replaces their normal clothing with a distended belly (replacing body so it doesn't clip with standard gear) and perhaps wear basic underwears.

An option menue should present itself to use a pregobelly in a different slot and allow you to customize her outfit to use resources from other mods to piece together an outfit that doesn't clip, using a lot of those armor mods that have multiple pieces, or perhaps just to let her go around topless with your normal body mod.

That would be easier for a PC, they could just choose how to handle their own pregnancy as it happens instead of automatic systems taking place, perhaps before hand using a tool to open pregnancy settings. It should probably also include that mod that extends to Rest/Wait slider to go up to 720, so you can better wait through everything if you don't wait so long.

Thank you so much for agreeing with me! I found that having a adopted child was not as fitting as a biological one, I'd love to see this turn into something, I just really want to be able to have sex with my wife and have a blacked out screen, then over time her stomach gets bigger and she has a child.

• 9 months later...

It is important to keep project ideas simple at first, then add new ideas later on once the mod starts to pick up popularity. You cannot just have all these ideas and become too ambitious or nothing gets done. I have been looking for someone to make a pregnancy mod for awhile now. Ever since the release of Hearthfire, I have always wanted to have a biological child. A lot of mods on the Nexus aren't made by one person, but rather a group. (3D Modelers, Animators, Scripters, Story boarders, Voice Actors, and Testers). It has been a dream of mine to see this mod happen. I just got out of an animation and computer science at my university, so I will be starting on making this mod come true. Any and all help/support will be greatly appropriated.

V 0.01 Base Idea

• After character has sex (Noise Only Scene for now)
  • Four weeks pass female character will have morning sickness (Effect or Speech Option for lover)
  • You realize you have missed your period / Your lover tells you she has missed her period
  • Pregnant belly increase periodically (3 month, 5 month, 7 month, 9 month)
  • You go to your home and lay on the bed / Courier gives you a letter that your lover is about to give birth
  • Make a choice (Boy, Girl, or a Surprise)
  • Pick what they look like as a kid and as an adult
  • Birth Animation and Effect from Fallout 3
  • Character/Wife Rests
  • Wake up to screaming and baby in craddle

>Alright, well, I am gonna say this as serious as humanly possible: I want Skyrim sex scenes, before people reply in saying I am a huge pedofile, I actually mean blacked-out screens where you can actually have intercourse with your wife, a huge and a great feature would be the ability to have a child, over the course of 8 months in-game time, your wife's stomach would slowly buldge out a bit, after the 8 months is over, a courier would go find you to tell you your baby is about to be born, eventually, your baby will grow into a child which will reflect completely on your skill set, for example, if your a powerfully armored warrior, your son is likely to mirror your skill-set, if you're a mage or a archer or possibley a assassin, he's gonna mirror your skills too, it would be a very dynamic and a great mod to make, this way, adoption would no longer have to be implemented, and instead, you could have a biological son or daughter, however, there might be a choice screen that lets you choose before the baby is born.

--Jordan

Its a very good idea.

I agree completely with these methods...except for the baby as a Misc item...I can just imagine having to drop something in a dungeon because I'm at the weight limit and tossing aside the baby. Then that tough little tyke will somehow survive and grow up to hate my Dovahkiin and eventually kill him!... so yeah...No Misc item babies for me

Perhaps a human breeding mod? Combine the ones with the best stats to create an army of übermench mage / thief / warriors. All you need is a quick grow potion. :P

Well maybe age progression might be a good idea as well. I know used the Sims reference before with pooping in a request I've made and I know no one here wants me to references two girls and one cup, so I won't, but I think Age Progression would be a good idea to have into skyrim.

In the Sims: Character Ages go as follows:

1) Baby (Ages 0 - 2)

2) Toddler (Ages 2 - 5)

3) Child (Ages 5 - 12)

4) Teen (Ages 12 - 18)

5) Young Adult (Ages 18 - 25)

6) Adult (Ages 25 - 55ish)

7) Elderly (Ages 55 - Onwards)

Why not do that as well in skyrim just since the need to have children are included and we already have a child race and an elderly race? Why not also include a Baby and Todler variation along with a Teen Variation to bring better immersion into Skyrim along with the whole reproduction bit?

• 3 months later...