Skyrim Inter-course and child-birth

Falloutman117

Don't it defeat the purpose of acquiring a baby through breeding if you choose the race and gender from the start? Having a child is suppose to be a surprise, you won't know what they are like until they are born or had ultrasound. If you choose what they will be, it would be just like adoption minus the waiting time. What's wrong with non biological children?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And here I am just wanting a simple sex mod, a black screen where it's just like the Fallout games. My current play, the character was a crusty sailor that was thrust into this Dragonborn thing. He might be a Thane and a Dragonborn but he still likes his drink, his septims and his woman!

It's not a bad idea . You could even take it to another level and not have the kid inherit just your characteristics but also the characteristics of your mate. You could make it a random mix or actually choose which characteristics the child gets from each parent to create a new combo and maybe throw in some magic caused evolution so that it mimics but increases the rapidity of evolution. You could even do cross species insemination and get human khajit crosses or khajit/argonian crosses (a scaley cat that swims that could be really odd). I am being a bit facetious but it seems like a lot of code would have to be written, might need to do it in a double helix but if we all go get a "Watson" it might be the greatest game ever. Why you could play for life watching the generations evolve, Might even win the Mendel Award with a Darwinian Cross de Guerre or sumpin. WooHoo! Think Big, people. (Sorry if I offended anyone but I couldn't resist this, sometimes I am so weak).