Skyrim D3D9 files

HoneyBadgerpoop

I am trying to play Skyrim with a D3D9 file in the same directory where my TESV.exe file is. I swear to God if anyone asks if it's there like the other forums did then you are literally a bad reader. I installed the mod HiAlgo boosting where it boosts my FPS. It requires a D3D9 file. I can't play Skyrim because of a what I heard, Steam doesn't allow D3D9 files. My Skyrim launcher will crash everytime.

Anyway I can't play Skyrim without having my game crash. I have tried making a shortcut to TESV.exe on my Desktop. Doesn't work. I've tried moving my Skyrim game out of the steam folders, doesn't work. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling my game. Doesn't work. I've tried playing in offline mode, doesn't work.

Please help me.

Edited by HoneyBadgerpoop

Uh this could probably be what you're looking for. It has the antilag file aswell as the d3d file Edited by AceDC

Uh this could probably be what you're looking for. It has the antilag file aswell as the d3d file

The game only crashes when I put the D3D9 file in my skyrim folder. I even said Steam doesn't allow the D3D9 file except for the DirectX from Microsoft.

My game plays without D3D9.dll when I play with it installed it crashes on launcher.

• 4 months later...