[WIP] Leather & Lace

Zonzai

Hi,

Most of you probably don't know me. I am a rather new modder. I started with Skyrim. My first mod was called HQ Nocturnal Robes, which is now called The Art of Magicka.

I am starting a new and ambitious project. Before I tell you about it, let me show it to you...

=================================================================

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/1040-2-1341494608.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/images/1040-1-1341617305.jpg

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/images/245015-1341715789.jpg

LEATHER & LACE

The mod is called Leather & Lace. The corsets used are based on the awesome Scouter Corset by NEO.

GOALS

1.) Create the sexiest clothing in Skyrim with the highest quality textures.

2.) Make the new items available within the game world but not through crafting. I want players to have to work for them.

3.) Make the new items with many interchangeable parts (corsets, boots, panties, bras, body layers*, etc.).

4.) Create 4 playable races with unique textures, animations and soundsets. They will be called Leather, Lace, Naughty and Nice. Their textures will include custom tattoos, scars and other things.

(*Equippable layers with tattoos, stockings arm wraps and other things.)

WHAT I NEED

I enjoy modding. And I enjoy spending every bit of my free time modding. But there are certain limitations to what I can and cannot do. What I would like, is to find a few credited co-authors to do as many of the following this as possible...

1.) Record, create and/or steal custom soundsets for the characters, Leather, Lace, Naughty and Nice (I will give more information on them). If it is possible, I would like to get a couple of female voice actors.

2.) Create the Leather & Lace Bordello. Each sister needs to have a key to a separate area. The PC will rescue each one of them, acquire the key and they will move into the bordello. This co-author will have almost total control over the contents of this portion of the mod, even so much as to override my decisions. I just want the unlockable areas, a player bed, a full crafting set up and the keys. Everything else is fair game.

3.) Create and organize the custom animation paths. In theory, anybody can do this part. (No CK experience needed.) There won't be very many unique animations to deal with but it will still take some time to set up. Doing this is essentially the same as setting up PC Exclusive Animation Paths, except that four new paths will be added, one for each of the four "races".

4.) Weight painting on the corsets for UNP with BBP, UNPB with BBP and possible CBBE with BBP. This is the most important thing I need done. While I am certain I can learn to do it, it is something I have never done before. (NOTE: There is a mod with the UNPB model but it does not have weight painting on the bra NEO Corset with UNPB BBP.)

WHY I AM REQUESTING HELP

Ultimately, I can and will do anything that nobody else wants to. But the longer I spend doing these things, the longer it will take to make the mod.

WHAT YOU WILL GET

1.) Along with Neovinci and I, you will receive full credit as a co-author.

2.) Access to my testing esp which contains some of the completed items in a bag. (Essentially, an alpha test.)

If you can provide any of the above for me, please send me a PM on the Nexus. Any samples of your work that can be provided would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all for your time. :heart:

Edited by Zonzai