1573 replies to this topic

lsinsocal

lsinsocal

Lady of Mer

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,510 posts
@Halendia-

If you want to look at your character without the blur for screenshots and whatnot- just hit ~ type "tfc" and "fov 20" (without the quotes. I usually go 15-30 to see my character clearly). You can zoom in or out for a clearer shot. To turn it off, just hit ~ again and retype tfc and fov.

@Jo, yeah, I had the same problem. It only seems to happen when loading .119. It's funny because a few other people said everything worked fine. It must be related to the videocard. I have a Nvidia gtx560ti - not sure what others are running.

JoPineapples68

JoPineapples68

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts
@ Helendia You can adjust it too.....Open up ENB Effectprepass document and find: // Depth of field parameters #define fFocusBias 0.035 <<<<<<<***Change this lower i think"*** // bigger values for nearsightedness, smaller for farsightedness (lens focal point distance) #define fDofCutoff 0.35 // manages the smoothness of the DoF (bigger value results in wider depth of field) #define fDofBias 0.07 // distance not taken into account in DoF (all closer then the distance is in focus) #define fBlurScale 0.0031 // governs image blur scale (the bigger value, the stronger blur) #define fBlurCutoff 2.0 Or if you have seen a different DOF you prefer just swap the ENB Effectprepass document with the 1 you like.....Won't affect the rest of it 8-)))

Edited by JoPineapples68, 20 September 2012 - 08:54 PM.

JeffZ2004

JeffZ2004

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
@Jo thanks for looking into it. and it was the neck seam i was talking about. i know you can lower certain values in enbseries.ini that make it appear a little less noticible

Edited by JeffZ2004, 21 September 2012 - 02:37 AM.

Halendia

Halendia

I have approximate knowledge of many things

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
I've never used ENB or anything like it before, I've no idea what all these terms and everything mean, but I learn quickly... I'm however familiar with playing with .ini files and customizing my own stuff. All your help is extremely appreciated! I would endorse you again, but I'm afraid I can't :) +10 for support!

kenny9438

kenny9438

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
@Jo
oh alright. Do you have plan to update it to the newest CoT? If not, could you show me where to tweak to make the dungeon and cave a little brighter? Thanks :)

JoPineapples68

JoPineapples68

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts
@kenny

The newest CoT is darker than anything i,ve come across....But it is s*** hot for lightning storms with Mintys mod....So hold on 8-)))

resonantsky

resonantsky

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
hey

thanks for the syngery 1.3 performance version! using it with v119 without bloom enabled and it is hot and fast... nice coding dude.

JeffZ2004

JeffZ2004

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
whats the difference between Synergy 1.3 and Synergy 1.3A?

kenny9438

kenny9438

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts
@Jo
Thanks!

JoPineapples68

JoPineapples68

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,882 posts
@ Resonantsky

Thank you very much ....Glad to hear your enjoying iy 8-)

@ Jeff

Synergy 1.3a is a whole lot more lighter in the daytime and with more color indoors and re-written clouds. I use the Dramatic clouds mod ultra for normal Synergy and JJA Sunglare 8-)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)
Page loaded in: 0.865 seconds