HUGE BOOBS!!!!!!!

GREATWHITE1983

Ok, I have a question regarding the following mods,

(Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-)

(CBBEv3M Body Replacer)

(CHBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod - CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1)

The reason I have the 3 listed is because I'm not sure which one the question is about, so here it is:

I installed these all at one time and all the women in my game have waaaaay over sized boobs!! I just don't know what mod did it, or how to change it. I know one of those mods have the slider to adjust what you want, but I cant figure it out even after reading the read me. I am pretty much a novice on using mods, but I use NMM. I just want the breasts to be reduced because its just ridiculous! Since I also have (Arousing Attire II - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBHC BBP) and (Arousing Armors-Revealing Female Armors CHSBHC BBP) pretty much every woman in the game has boobs twice the size of their face! How can I reduce this, or what mod is causing it so I can ask on the modders page. Thanx in advance for any help you can give :-)

Ok, I have a question regarding the following mods,

(Calientes Female Body Mod Big Bottom Edition -CBBE-)

(CBBEv3M Body Replacer)

(CHBHC - BBP - Nude and Jiggly Mod - CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1)

The reason I have the 3 listed is because I'm not sure which one the question is about, so here it is:

I installed these all at one time and all the women in my game have waaaaay over sized boobs!! I just don't know what mod did it, or how to change it. I know one of those mods have the slider to adjust what you want, but I cant figure it out even after reading the read me. I am pretty much a novice on using mods, but I use NMM. I just want the breasts to be reduced because its just ridiculous! Since I also have (Arousing Attire II - Revealing Female Clothing CHSBHC BBP) and (Arousing Armors-Revealing Female Armors CHSBHC BBP) pretty much every woman in the game has boobs twice the size of their face! How can I reduce this, or what mod is causing it so I can ask on the modders page. Thanx in advance for any help you can give :-)

It's most often the armor that set's the breast size...and if those clothing/armor mods you are using are the ones I am thinking of, the modder likes the ladies large breasted and so his mods expand the size....try killing a few bandits, etc...loot their armor and see if your getting breast reductions on the looted bodies when you do so, that will give you a definitive answer as to whether it's bodies or clothing causing the issue....Loot a few bodies though, I use the CHSBHC and the women when nude in my game vary from large to small.

Edited by StayFrosty05

Another way to find out is to disable your mods and than add them back in one at a time. This way you will see which one is causing the issue. You should always add mods one at a time and check in game to see if you are getting the effect you expected and to ensure the game will run properly with the mod.

Ok, when they are nude, their boobs are small-medium. So it must be the armor/ clothing. Thank you, it was bugging the crap outta me!! Do you know of some other clothing/armor mods that change almost every females clothing/armor that wont do that to the breasts? Ive looked, but those are all I came across. I can only find mods for individual characters, I want to change pretty much every character. Like I said, Im a novice. Just starting to mess around with mods, but I am a quick learner :-)

Ok, when they are nude, their boobs are small-medium. So it must be the armor/ clothing. Thank you, it was bugging the crap outta me!! Do you know of some other clothing/armor mods that change almost every females clothing/armor that wont do that to the breasts? Ive looked, but those are all I came across. I can only find mods for individual characters, I want to change pretty much every character. Like I said, Im a novice. Just starting to mess around with mods, but I am a quick learner :-)

Firstly a question: Do you want their breasts exposed or unexposed?...I have a mixture of both in my game...but then again I'm going for sheer beauty of the out fits and as a female myself I don't really give a damn about whether their breasts are covered or not.

I would like them exposed, but when my old lady looks over my shoulder she just thinks Im a perv, I already went through that one with her, So Im looking for kinky, but covered. Pretty much as much skin showing without being totally naked. Thanx again Frosty! Id still be trying to figure out this watermelon sized tit issue I was having if it wasnt for you :-P

I would like them exposed, but when my old lady looks over my shoulder she just thinks Im a perv, I already went through that one with her, So Im looking for kinky, but covered. Pretty much as much skin showing without being totally naked. Thanx again Frosty! Id still be trying to figure out this watermelon sized tit issue I was having if it wasnt for you :-P

Okay, go back to the Calientes (CBBE Body) thread, where you got the body and on the info page scroll right down until you come across a very long list of Armor and clothing mods for the CBBE Body....Among the list for 'Curvy' is this mod: 'Armour and Clothing Replacer by uglykidcid'....it's an over all replacer...I use it as my base mod for clothing and then build on it for any alternates I wish to use...most of the outfits are partially revealing, such as deep cleavage, very short skirts, etc...For very revealing but with sheer beauty anything by the Modders Apogee and Jammer are awesome....you will find Jammer's armors in the Calientes Curvy list, same list as the 'uglykidcid' range....As for Apogee, he has his armor links in the CBHSBC info page (where you picked up that body)....Apogee does spectacular Forsworn and Elven and is shortly coming out with more work...check out a pic of his latest in the last couple of pages of his Elven thread....stunning... :happy: ....Jammer does the Glass, Dark Brotherhood and two others...also stunning work.....Maybe your missus wouldn't mind a few revealings, so long as most are covered?.... :happy: ....If you want to balance the sheet for her, if she's a perv like us... :biggrin: ...though I'm perving on the dudes of course.... :tongue: ....maybe consider downloading the Favoredsoul male body for her... :happy: ...Also check out Apachii Hair and Bella's Beautiful faces while your at beautifying your ladies.... :happy:

This is as skimpy as it gets without actual nudity:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004

This ones more modest...just. If you like short skirts, comes highly recommended; I like short skirts, I highly recommend:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3654

Then there's this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5564

Quite frankly, it's hard to find armor that's NOT skimpy on the Nexus... But if you want clothes that are simply fit to CBBE and nothing more (or should I say less hurr) there's this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273

Personally, I use UNP because I've stuck with Dimonized since Fallout 3, but I don't usually play as a girl so it doesn't make a huge difference to me either way.

EDIT: For faces, I use Natural Eyes, Apachii SkyHair, Pretty Face[ and Better FaceGen. I feel that Bella's face mod looks a little too...amazonian...for me. As far as cbbe armor is concerned, it sounds like frosty has a bit more insight ;)

Edited by JackNitro

Awesome!! Thank you!! Ill go check em out right now, Just trying to get those other 2 mods deleted without deleting anything else on accident. I have the apachii hair and bellas beautiful faces, Huge difference. I sometimes get a color seem around the neck, Im not too worried about it, and dont know what there is to fix it. Youve been a great help :-)