HUGE BOOBS!!!!!!!

GREATWHITE1983

Awesome!! Thank you!! Ill go check em out right now, Just trying to get those other 2 mods deleted without deleting anything else on accident. I have the apachii hair and bellas beautiful faces, Huge difference. I sometimes get a color seem around the neck, Im not too worried about it, and dont know what there is to fix it. Youve been a great help :-)

Just checked the situation out with Jammer and Apogee....unfortunately Jammer has taken his work down...Apogee is quickly and easily found just by typing Apogee into the search bar....for covered Forsworn, he has his Golden Leopard Skin, for uncovered, he has the Snow Leopard skin...he also adds neck decorations to hide the neck seam.....Sorry, I don't know how to link, am tech-no-logic... :( ...If you use NMM, deleting the other two mods should just be a simple click on and hit delete.

Edited by StayFrosty05

This is as skimpy as it gets without actual nudity:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13004

This ones more modest...just. If you like short skirts, comes highly recommended; I like short skirts, I highly recommend:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/3654

Then there's this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/5564

Quite frankly, it's hard to find armor that's NOT skimpy on the Nexus... But if you want clothes that are simply fit to CBBE and nothing more (or should I say less hurr) there's this:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/12273

Personally, I use UNP because I've stuck with Dimonized since Fallout 3, but I don't usually play as a girl so it doesn't make a huge difference to me either way.

EDIT: For faces, I use Natural Eyes, Apachii SkyHair, Pretty Face and Better FaceGen. As far as cbbe armor is concerned, it sounds like frosty has a bit more insight ;)

These are all single armors, Im playing as a male, but want all the other women on skyrim to look sexy. So im looking for stuff that replaces a lot of the existing stuff. Some of those are pretty sweet though, I do have the multi marriage with like 20 wives, so I like indevidual armors too. That way I can make them look different from every one else. Thank you Jack.

Awesome!! Thank you!! Ill go check em out right now, Just trying to get those other 2 mods deleted without deleting anything else on accident. I have the apachii hair and bellas beautiful faces, Huge difference. I sometimes get a color seem around the neck, Im not too worried about it, and dont know what there is to fix it. Youve been a great help :-)

Just checked the situation out with Jammer and Apogee....unfortunately Jammer has taken his work down...Apogee is quickly and easily found just by typing Apogee into the search bar....for covered Forsworn, he has his Golden Leopard Skin, for uncovered, he has the Snow Leopard skin...he also adds neck decorations to hide the neck seam.....Sorry, I don't know how to link, am tech-no-logic... :( ...If you use NMM, deleting the other two mods should just be a simple click on and hit delete.

I do use NMM, but on those 2 they werent working. So I had to do it manually. I think I accidentally deleted some of the wrong files cause I have sooo many. If I disable then enable some of my existing mods on NMM that I may have deleted files to, would it re-install the missing files?

I do use NMM, but on those 2 they werent working. So I had to do it manually. I think I accidentally deleted some of the wrong files cause I have sooo many. If I disable then enable some of my existing mods on NMM that I may have deleted files to, would it re-install the missing files?

When you activate a mod, it adds files to the skyrim\data\[name] folders and invalidates the equivalent files stored in the .bsa archives. when you deactivate a mod, it does the complete opposite - deletes the files, revalidates those in the archive. But mods will overwrite other mods files, so you have to be careful to activate them in the right order.

So yes, deactivate them and activate them again. The mods are all stored in rar and 7z files wherever you specified during installation, so the files are all ready for a fresh installation.

Edited by JackNitro

When you activate a mod, it adds files to the skyrim\data\[name] folders and invalidates the equivalent files stored in the .bsa archives. when you deactivate a mod, it does the complete opposite - deletes the files, revalidates those in the archive. But mods will overwrite other mods files, so you have to be careful to activate them in the right order.

So yes, deactivate them and activate them again. The mods are all stored in rar and 7z files wherever you specified during installation, so the files are all ready for a fresh installation.

I was kind of figuring that. Because some of my mods wont work, then I deactivate and re-activate others and they will work. How do I know what order to do it in? This is what I have right now.

Aside from using BOSS auto sort after installing mods, its really just about common sense. For instance, if you have a mage armor and a retexture for it, which are you going to install first? the armor itself, right? and if you want both cbbe and bella's faces, wouldn't you want to install cbbe first so that you dont overwrite the new face textures? Just think before installing, and you'll be fine.

As I said, use BOSS to ensure that the game doesn't ctd and that your mods run at top performance -

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/20516

For best results, place in your skyrim root directory. Then run it and let the magic commence.

Also, assuming you don't find any weird textures or artifacts in your game once you start it, I think your mods are installed correctly.

Edited by JackNitro