6968 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984,093 posts
Project ENB

From the same author that brought you True Vision ENB, comes an intensely visual ENB based off of HD6\'s shader effects. Includes a preset for Climates Of Tamriel. ENB Series v0.113 or later. Follow the installation steps and your game will look like my screenshots!

Kyokushinoyama

Kyokushinoyama

Flamekeeper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,030 posts
Downloaded with my 2 feets on the mouse. Already broken.
Will buy another and will endorse jumping on it again.
Then will buy a third one....

bronze316

bronze316

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,844 posts
Haha, don't break the mouse, it only takes one click! :P Sorry I didn't have time to take any fancy screenshots. I'm so exhausted after working double overtime to get this out the door. ;)

Edited by bronze316, 19 July 2012 - 03:56 PM.

Kyokushinoyama

Kyokushinoyama

Flamekeeper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,030 posts
@bronze316 : ya know it, I KNOW how it feels ! :D And too late for the first mouse.... :D

Edited by Kyokushinoyama, 19 July 2012 - 03:57 PM.

bronze316

bronze316

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,844 posts
I put some settings for v0.114 in there, but I'm not too sure about the beta yet, so I have SkyLighting disabled in enbseries.ini and I'll just wait until Boris uploads the official version. ;)

Kyokushinoyama

Kyokushinoyama

Flamekeeper

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,030 posts
Well, Boris fixed the last artifacts. But this new function had me decreasing quality of others to keep same performance. Wasn't worth it IMO. Sticked to 0.113 and will be stickin for now. EDIT : 2nd mouse broken. On my way to buy the 3rd :D

Edited by Kyokushinoyama, 19 July 2012 - 05:16 PM.

boxrocks

boxrocks

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
This may be a stupid question, but do I use high performance version and climates of tamriel? Or do I just download one version?

vlaka

vlaka

Asto thialo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts
beautiful.
absolutely beautiful with very little fps loss and with all the lovely effects i've missed like blue sharp etc ;D

vlaka

vlaka

Asto thialo!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,133 posts
p.s. ive uploaded two screen shots ;D

Panther38

Panther38

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 434 posts
Awesome work as always Bronze & thanks to you using HD6 code/features nighteye and vampire sight work with this version :) Endorsed (everyone should) :) Voted (everyone should do this too) :) @boxrocks, everything is in the 1 download: you need everything in the data folder then if you are using Climates of Tamriel copy the contents of the 'Project ENB (for Climates of Tamriel)' in to the root skyrim folder (steam\steamapps\common\skyrim). If your not using it the choose your option from the 'Project ENB' folder

Edited by Panther38, 19 July 2012 - 08:50 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.041 seconds