Cerwiden Follower-Companion SMART

• Please log in to reply
6755 replies to this topic

Mujuro

Mujuro

Ronin

• Premium Member
  • 1,947 posts
@RuaDragonheart Actually, I can't remember if I removed it from her set list or not, but I did include a new wardrobe function in v1.6 that allows you to set two outfits of your choice (including mod gear) for her to remember for later use. If you have her set to manage her own wardrobe, and you tell her that a particular gear set is for 'adventuring', she'll automatically equip it when heading out.

@Exsanguinatio I'm assuming you're using the loose files version and have the patch loading after the main file, and the patch facegeom/facetints overwriting the ones from the main file?

Exsanguinatio

Exsanguinatio

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
@Mujuro
Exactly as you described, yes.

Mujuro

Mujuro

Ronin

• Premium Member
  • 1,947 posts

@Mujuro
Exactly as you described, yes.

Does Ceri have the 'Alt Look' when you see her in-game (no gray face, etc.)?

Exsanguinatio

Exsanguinatio

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts
@Mujuro
When I activate the .esp, she have the Alt look but her custom voice and friend list brakes. When i disable the .esp, she gets the gray face.
I mean the appearence patch .esp

Edited by Exsanguinatio, 05 September 2012 - 06:43 PM.

Mujuro

Mujuro

Ronin

• Premium Member
  • 1,947 posts
@Exsanguinatio The gray face comes from mismatched facegeom/facetint files, so it sounds like you have the correct files in place. I really don't know why it is working for me but not you; I just sent you a PM with my own appearance patch mod that I'm running with v1.6. Let me know if it works for you.

dr4cos

dr4cos

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
First thing after some trying she works fine at the moment.

A little problem/issues is there a way to get her talk louder because if I turn up the npc speech volume any mor the other npcs will shout me dead xD. I thing it is an issuse with my language version(german) because all the normal npcs a in a good volume and she is a bit low. But I want too hear her ;).

A little question do she dislike stealling, killing the inocent? Playig a hunter and think about joining the dark side of skyrim.

I like her first song I great time with the clothes song. that made my day XD

Mujuro

Mujuro

Ronin

• Premium Member
  • 1,947 posts
@dr4cos I'll let ThePoeticOne know about the voice volume; because of the sheer quantity of lines she recorded, she did it in several installments so the recording volume level was a little bit different with each session. Glad you like her singing :) And she's got a couple of 'clothes' songs. :) Regarding the stealing/killing innocents thing, right now she's set to not go nuts when you commit crimes, but her personality is generally 'good'. That will make for some interesting quest dialogue later on when we finish building out her AI (right now, she's got basic situational awareness in v1.6, but I've not yet built in her awareness of crimes, race, whether you've made her a vampire, etc.).

ThePoeticOne

ThePoeticOne

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts
lol@Mujuro! I didn't know you actually included the "clothes" song in this update. I did that as more of a joke. hee hee. Oops! Guess I have to be careful of what I record. :) EDIT: I'll also be more aware of the volume when recording to try and make it more consistent and at a better level. Sorry!

Edited by ThePoeticOne, 05 September 2012 - 07:28 PM.

dr4cos

dr4cos

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts
The song is great cant wait to hear more from her xD. @ThePoeticOne a kudo for the song and the voicing for our lovly friend in the cold skyrim. Like I said the volume is likly a problem of my german spoken language ingame and the volume in the english one. Have a simelar problem with SMS, there is also a difference.

Edited by dr4cos, 05 September 2012 - 07:40 PM.

Mujuro

Mujuro

Ronin

• Premium Member
  • 1,947 posts
For everyone using the APPEARANCE PATCH MOD ... remember that Ceri v1.6 moves off the original, vanilla FemaleYoungEager voice type to a custom one:

• If you're using the default Alt Look, you can simply download my updated Appearance Patch Mod for v1.6 from the Optional Files area
  • If you have a custom look, go back into the CK (following the directions in the Data\Docs folder on customizing Ceri's look on setting dependencies), open up Ceri's Actor window and under the Traits tab select Voice Type 'kcfVoiceCerwiden'. Or, if you know what you're doing, just crack open TESVSnip, go to Ceri's _NPC record, expand it, and under the Voice entry (VTCK Voice Type) change the '00013ADC' to '0104233E' and save. If you do the TESVSnip method for this, you don't need to worry about dependencies, etc., at all.

@ThePoeticOne Yup, the clothes songs are in there. :P BTW, there's a screenpic uploaded in the Images - Users area with your bard song. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds