Proudspire Vampire Crypt (request) will pay $$$!&#3

Kinjoson

I have been looking for a mod that adds a crypt under Proudspire manor for some time now with no luck. Mainly what I want is something similar to Alva's cellar with the coffin in the basement, just with more of a crypt/hall of the dead look. Here is visual concept that I made in the CK of what I'm trying to do.

My link

Basically it will be a secret door entrance on the base level of Proudspire manor, a similar set up to the blades hide out at river wood. The closet/secret door will a have stair case that will lead down to the crypt were there will be a coffin for your vampire character to rest. The coffin will set on a tiered floor kind of like it does in Alva's cellar.

Alva's Cellar

My link

I'm not advanced enough to make this happen, I can help with testing if a talented modder wants to take up this project. I have played through the DG dlc and the castles are not really that good imo, I still think the player houses are better I just want to make Proudspire a little more fitting for my vampire lord once Dawnguard comes out.

I'll donate a game of the modders choice via steam as a gift.

Edited by Kinjoson