• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

DestructioOverdrive

DestructioOverdrive

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
So I called odahviing. Trapped him. And how I freed him.

but I cant talk to him so he can bring me to sovngarde because the dam jarl and that elf chick are constantly attacking him.

wtf do I do?

edit

and this is my 2nd character. I've done this before no problem

Edited by DestructioOverdrive, 21 July 2012 - 10:10 PM.

welshboyjosef

welshboyjosef

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
there are two thing's 1 you are a vampire and you need feeding what not hared i have find i place it is called hunter hut you go to halfmoon mill and you will find it or 2 that if you did the stromclock in the first one skyrim man or girl it brack the game it i all so one for the thive guild put when you be come a nightgale she say so thing and after you do she do it again but go's back to the start but if you make her move to speck to you she git out the glich but you have to do it the first time she speck

leopardkaos9999

leopardkaos9999

Stranger

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
It did this for me too. Just go back into Dragonsreach and then back out to the balcony and the Jarl should be gone

DestructioOverdrive

DestructioOverdrive

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts

there are two thing's 1 you are a vampire and you need feeding what not hared i have find i place it is called hunter hut you go to halfmoon mill and you will find it or 2 that if you did the stromclock in the first one skyrim man or girl it brack the game it i all so one for the thive guild put when you be come a nightgale she say so thing and after you do she do it again but go's back to the start but if you make her move to speck to you she git out the glich but you have to do it the first time she speck

Not a vampire or storm cloak. I joined imperial legion

It did this for me too. Just go back into Dragonsreach and then back out to the balcony and the Jarl should be gone

Did that. Waited hours. Even did some other quests traveling around
everytime I go back its the same thing

kevkiev

kevkiev

don't taze me, bro

• Premium Member
  • 1,961 posts
I haven't encountered this bug but, according to Wiki, a bug preventing your dragon flight to Skuldafn can be solved by setting the quest to stage 60. Supposedly, you end up where Odahviing lands.

I.E. go into console and type:

setstage MQ303 60

DestructioOverdrive

DestructioOverdrive

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 395 posts
that worked thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.838 seconds