They keep attacking odahviing

DestructioOverdrive

So I called odahviing. Trapped him. And how I freed him.

but I cant talk to him so he can bring me to sovngarde because the dam jarl and that elf chick are constantly attacking him.

wtf do I do?

edit

and this is my 2nd character. I've done this before no problem

Edited by DestructioOverdrive

there are two thing's 1 you are a vampire and you need feeding what not hared i have find i place it is called hunter hut you go to halfmoon mill and you will find it or 2 that if you did the stromclock in the first one skyrim man or girl it brack the game it i all so one for the thive guild put when you be come a nightgale she say so thing and after you do she do it again but go's back to the start but if you make her move to speck to you she git out the glich but you have to do it the first time she speck

there are two thing's 1 you are a vampire and you need feeding what not hared i have find i place it is called hunter hut you go to halfmoon mill and you will find it or 2 that if you did the stromclock in the first one skyrim man or girl it brack the game it i all so one for the thive guild put when you be come a nightgale she say so thing and after you do she do it again but go's back to the start but if you make her move to speck to you she git out the glich but you have to do it the first time she speck

Not a vampire or storm cloak. I joined imperial legion

It did this for me too. Just go back into Dragonsreach and then back out to the balcony and the Jarl should be gone

Did that. Waited hours. Even did some other quests traveling around

everytime I go back its the same thing

I haven't encountered this bug but, according to Wiki, a bug preventing your dragon flight to Skuldafn can be solved by setting the quest to stage 60. Supposedly, you end up where Odahviing lands.

I.E. go into console and type:

setstage MQ303 60

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

ONE STEP EASY QUICK FIX FOR PC USERS for the Odaviing bug

BEFORE YOULET HIM GO!!!!!

and after the mage bugs him,

Useing the consol Click on The dragon, And type this one command.

Setavi aggression 1

Let the dragon go

Done

After trying Numerious suggested fixes from this site, this is the only one that I discovered to work %100 of the time.

Hope this helps!

• 3 years later...