• 4 posts
Make it compatabible with dawnguard!!!

Aakav

Aakav

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Question 1 - does this include the feminine walk animation? Or are my mods just not uninstalling nicely?

Question 2 - Getting clipping on the legs for women wearing robes/dresses. (May be coming from the feminine walk animation I mentioned in Question 1). Am I missing something that would fix this? I've tried a few different variations and such, but cannot fix the problem. This is also my favorite of the UNP/BBP mods by far, so I'd like to use it!

turbosundance

turbosundance

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
Clipping on the legs while walking/running is usually caused by improper weighting of the armour you are wearing. What armour/robes are you experiencing clipping with?

turbosundance

turbosundance

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
@ lajno - What makes it inncompatible with Dawnguard?

turbosundance

turbosundance

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts
@ lordrichter - I don't know of a BBP walking animation that is not exaggerated, unfortunately. I'm slowing working on a TBBP version of this body but I'm waiting for less ridiculous animations to be released.

mopar440ci

mopar440ci

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Hello, just tryed your complete version of the mod and have run into an issue. when the charector is nude there is still a ghostly / shadowy outline of the panties.

ManaMoocher

ManaMoocher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hello, Turbosun. I have a bug report, I think. Somewhere between the base Dimonized UNP body, and your modifications, big, blotchy shadows show up on the character. Here's a gallery: http://imgur.com/a/vRxqo

First two images are at Helgen, I only happened to notice them when I used console commands to take off the robe, so I could check for a neck seam. It appears to be dependent on global lighting, as these shadows do not appear when illuminated by local light sources. (forgot to take a screenshot, sorry.)

Third image shows all the weird shadows disappearing when clothes go back on.

Fourth and fifth images are after I uninstalled every mod, deleted my skyrim folder and configurations, basically zeroing everything out to eliminate all variables. I started a brand new game, using only Live Another Life to bypass the cart ride so I could take screenshots faster. Saved the game, closed it, installed default UNP (screenshot #4) closed the game, uninstalled default UNP, installed your UNP + BBP package, opened the game and took a screenshot. (screenshot #5).

I have shown this to everyone I know who also plays extensively modded Skyrim, and they have not been able to help me. Can you please doublecheck the mod?

ManaMoocher

ManaMoocher

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
Hello, Turbosun. Two things:

First: My previous testing was done with the complete package. Forgot to mention it there, and it won't let me fix it to reflect that.

Second: Went to sleep after I posted my last post. Woke up this morning and did some more dinking around, trying to find the cause of the shadows-without-cause. The standard package may also warrant looking at, as it CTDs when loading a game.

Mookeylama

Mookeylama

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,660 posts

Very nice mod, thanks! My only problem with it is that this mesh too has collapsing boobs as soon as you start walking. UNPB (the standard BBP version, not BBPx) doesn't have the issue so it might be worth checking that out. :)

Endorsed!

i get the exact same problem. the boobs will "collapse" or flatten against the chest just a little bit. not a whole lot like you might think. i'm not talking they get flat against the chest. they just flatten a bit. but the worst part is when she stops walking. the boobs kinda shoot forward and pop into place. it's very easy to see using "animcam" in the console. just look at the side. kinda hard to see from the front. maybe why more poeple haven't commented on it. it happenes with NPCs too, but again, hard to spot unless you catch them from the side. and bigger the boobs, easier to see.

i also get the shadows that Manamoocher talks about. but if i run FNIS Generator a mod to get animations to work together) then the shadows go away. but i get this warning when i run FNIS...
WRONG PCEA file name: Animations\PCEA\female\mt_walkforwards.hkx >>Warning: 1 unmatched PCEA Animation(s) (see GenerateFNIS_LogFile.txt)<<
there's the same warning about the male mt_walkforwards.hkx too. your mod is the only thing i have that has mt_walkforwardS (with and "s"). and it appears FNIS somehow incorporated that HKX file into the PC Exclusive Animation behaviors. so Mana, try running FNIS and see if the shadows go away. still the boob flattening (slight) and popping forward (not so slight) is a put off,

edit: oh and Mana, i think i got shadows like that before when i accidentally used the CBBE bouncing BBP skeletons on a UNP body

JTurbo

JTurbo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I really want to use this, but one issue is driving me nuts: mesh neck seam. I've tried with both Ran's head mesh and vanilla head mesh. Both of these head mesh fit the base UNP body perfectly, with no mesh neck seam. When using the meshes that come with this mod (and I've tried the underwear versions as well), there is a noticeable gap in the mesh between the head and the body. Fix that and this will be my replacer of choice. EDIT: I just looked very closely at some of the screenshots posted and you can see it in them. Its most noticeable when you view your character against a contrasty background. For instance, I play Redguard, so anytime the sky is behind my character, the colorful whites and blues show through the seams quite dramtically. EDIT: One more thing. Just to be clear, I am not referring to a texture seam, but an actual mesh seam. I solved texture seams long ago using Caliente texture blender. It fully works with UNP if you get the correct mask textures (which cannot be found on Nexus for some reason).

Edited by JTurbo, 07 November 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Page loaded in: 1.040 seconds