Spellbinder Armor by Hothtrooper44

• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

imperium999

imperium999

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 161 posts
I concur. This armor is seriously bad-ass, but I can't wear it in Skyrim because then I'll have to keep explaining to people what the heck the cruciform symbols on my neck guard are... (they're tiny arrow slits for my guard lice!)

Edited by imperium999, 29 July 2012 - 02:11 PM.

ddude1

ddude1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
The only issue I have with this is armor is the reflection it has. It makes it look rubbery, particularly the back, the royal armor for instance feels that way to me at least I would suggest more of a linen based back/shoulders texture or a down tone on the reflections. Other than that this suit is flawless.

xweto

xweto

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 559 posts
You're freaking insane!!! when do you stop making THE BEST armors on the nexus!!
everything you make becomes extremely popular!!!
YOU're THE BEST!!!

Ezio227

Ezio227

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
Awesome man!
But what sword would fir with this armor?

Enhanced

Enhanced

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Youd make something youself, instead of reusing witcher 2 models again and again.

Edited by Enhanced, 29 July 2012 - 04:29 PM.

hothtrooper44

hothtrooper44

Hoth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,083 posts
@enhanced 4 posts on the Nexus and 0 mods made. 1st off, welcome to the Nexus. 2nd off, you obviously have no idea what is involved in making something like this, and even if you did and still held that opinion, you can piss off to another mod and download it instead. No one asked you to like this mod, nor to share your uneducated opinions. Next time, try to be constructive if you have criticism to give. Besides, if you read the description whatsoever, you would realize that I did not design this, I was part of a team that made it and my role was getting it working in Skyrim, not making its looks or what resources it used.

Edited by hothtrooper44, 29 July 2012 - 05:16 PM.

MaidenUSA

MaidenUSA

Virtual Goddess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts
@enhanced- *facepalm* (MaidenUSA stands up from her table at the Drunken Huntman and proclaims...) "Shots of Jager for everyone, on me!"

Edited by MaidenUSA, 29 July 2012 - 05:22 PM.

imperium999

imperium999

Enthusiast

• Premium Member
  • 161 posts
@Enhanced: I can't say I speak for everyone here, but as far as I'm concerned, I couldn't give a rat's ass about where the armor originally came from. I don't play any of those other games; I play Skyrim.

Thank you, hothtrooper44, for bringing incredibly awesome armors (no matter where they may have come from) into Skyrim for me to use.

Khujo

Khujo

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
But Enhanced is right.
Damn i wish i had hoths modding skills, then i would create so awesome armors :D

@hoth
i have such a great idea for a new armor...you would get 100000 endorsements ;)

Gronorix

Gronorix

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts
@ Enhanced. Here's a lil tip...Don't act big and cocky about armor models being used for this project might use it as a base model there was a lot of effort put into this and for a newbie like you that doesn't even have his own mod to say something to Hothtrooper...About making something himself...Man you clearly don't know the genius that is Hothtrooper44.

Edited by Gronorix, 29 July 2012 - 06:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.880 seconds