• Please log in to reply
219 replies to this topic

killuhmike

killuhmike

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
please help, i found rolf and killed all the forest bandits and dark hunters, now it just says "inquire people in taverns (buy them a drink)," but there is no more companions in the taverns?? what do i do/?

deathorc123

deathorc123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
You need to go to the taverns talk with the tavern keeper and press to buy everyone a cup of drink.

killuhmike

killuhmike

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
omg now that i have the horn and i go near the lake it says "the horn sounds go to camping," and i go to the camp menu but i dont know what to do

xdarkkillerx

xdarkkillerx

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
walk around in ur camp when u hear the horn again an cloud appears and u get the gem P.S does anybody know what to do with mirror of truth i found the new zendar secret but cant find anything else Or the special mission with the skeletons

Edited by xdarkkillerx, 28 September 2012 - 06:54 AM.

unkowned

unkowned

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
cant find the cave in dugan can someone tell me where to find it please?

andreigi

andreigi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi. Please anyone tell me how to find all the companions. I finished the story but all i could find is Marnid, Rolf, Xerina, Dranton, Kradus, Ymira, Borcha.

Thanks

federicotobaldo

federicotobaldo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
Those are the ones that can be found at the moment andreigi, this story mod changes the use and locations of every companion, bahestur for example is a raider now, maybe the rest of the companions will be avaiable at the second chapter

KKGrayKnight123

KKGrayKnight123

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Quick questioun how do I defeat the stronger cave trolls in the room with the chest inside of the secret cave outside of ilvia village.
I know the Secret man says to do something but i dont understand what to do,mainly because it isnt well translated.
Thanks. :biggrin:

federicotobaldo

federicotobaldo

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
KKGray, she says that the torchs are healing them, there are 4 torchs in that room, shoot them or attack them with a long weapon, after destroying them, the trolls are 3-4 hits kill

zealot33

zealot33

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi!

Please help me! :)

I don't find Borcha and I don't find and don't know the contact in Wercheg for the main quest. Please give me some advice.

Thx

Page loaded in: 0.946 seconds