219 replies to this topic

Byfolth

Byfolth

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi

I am on the quest to in aldelen about finding clues. I spoke to the elder and he said its around the town and the thing I got from Nabar. Where is it?

royalgamer07

royalgamer07

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Can you make a version that does not use an installer? I would really like to play this yet I am on mac using a crossover bundle and I can only use mods that are put in the modules folder. Is this possible? The mod sounds really cool, but I can't play it due to the installer :(.

Edited by royalgamer07, 17 June 2014 - 02:51 PM.

WarCahos

WarCahos

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I've heard about this mod so much but i cant use the installer is it possible to get the file that i can put in the Modules Folder.

Miudmon

Miudmon

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
How do you get this thing to work. i get it to run the installer and extract and such - no error. but it doesnt actually extract, and it just plain isnt there in the modules when it says it does extract to the modules

Edited by Miudmon, 19 July 2014 - 09:23 PM.

RPM251995

RPM251995

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I think to find the third gem you need to ask a tavern keeper for a job and she will bring up the nationals. From there you complete tournaments, have to do one in zendar and then from there you need to do melee fights and just regular tournaments. (be sure to win consecutively. i think several in a row) then it should progress form there and tells you more specifically what to do. Thats at least what i did, hope this helps. Just need to do one melee fight in the arena and beat the guy at the end......

Edited by RPM251995, 03 August 2014 - 08:59 AM.

plasmawaffle

plasmawaffle

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Dont even bother downloading this, its the worst mod i have ever tried, everything is written is f***ed up english and you cant even do anything

Nexusaurus

Nexusaurus

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts
Will this work for version 1.158?

the1holy

the1holy

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts
after trying britenwalda (great mod but lacks a lot of stuff), and prophesy of pendor (didnt like it one bit), i must say this is my new favourite mod, this is just pure epicness

BimboBanana

BimboBanana

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
In response to post #17877249.

Well, the English is quite erratic: you're right about that. In addition, I had to think of Link and Legend of Zelda all the time when watching that intro. Let's see about the gameplay itself.

djgizmoe

djgizmoe

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
In response to post #16689579.

Yep, me too. Where's the beef?

Page loaded in: 1.108 seconds