Dragonrend could save Tamriel again?

Dovahkiin069

I could be mortally wrong but,could the shout Dragonrend affect Mehrunes Dagon too?

When i sadly end the last quest of Oblivion,the game was empty without Martin Septim,and i always wonder if there was something that we could do to save both Tamriel and Martin Septim.I knew that nothing could help Martin :sad: ,but i didn't lost faith.

After some time when Alduin was killed in the end of the last quest of Skyrim,i wondered about if Dragonrend could be used in Mehrunes Dagon before Martin sacrifice himself.

Thank you for any answer.

I imagine if you could control one of the 3 available Elder Scrolls (if they aren't actually the same one at different times - or multiple ones interchanging) / You could set yourself back to before the Emporers assassination, you could blink into that phase of time, prevent the incident, and whole mess would never transpire. But, you have to think, what ripples in time would that cause? Maybe only 1 timeline exists fluidly enough to contimue past a specific "historical" significant event. Its possible, that by changing the events of a timeline, you in effect, destroy its ability to proceed.

When you went back through the rift to get the Dragonrend shout, you didn't affect the events outcome, you witnessed it and carried forward knowledge because of it. Did it affect time? Yes, but from the point you returned - Unless that was the opened lock that prevented time from swallowing up this existance. Afterall, you did send the World Eater back into the rift, and time, did move forward.

Edited by Brandy_123

I imagine if you could control one of the 3 available Elder Scrolls (if they aren't actually the same one at different times - or multiple ones interchanging) / You could set yourself back to before the Emporers assassination, you could blink into that phase of time, prevent the incident, and whole mess would never transpire. But, you have to think, what ripples in time would that cause? Maybe only 1 timeline exists fluidly enough to contimue past a specific "historical" significant event. Its possible, that by changing the events of a timeline, you in effect, destroy its ability to proceed.

When you went back through the rift to get the Dragonrend shout, you didn't affect the events outcome, you witnessed it and carried forward knowledge because of it. Did it affect time? Yes, but from the point you returned - Unless that was the opened lock that prevented time from swallowing up this existance. Afterall, you did send the World Eater back into the rift, and time, did move forward.

Wait!You just give me the solution!Dovahkiin could go back in the time and kill the leaders of The Mythic Dawn,so they would not cause the Oblivion Crisis and Martin and Uriel Septim VII would be alive!It's Perfect!

I know that it's not possible to do this in the game but,i have the solution to save Martin's life.Thank you.

Edited by Dovahkiin069

hehehe, unless that incident is a catalyst that causes time sync to break down and engulf that time line.

If it does work, look up Xaviar, She's just a typical red haired Bosmer anventurer seeking her fortunes near Bravil. If you get to her prior to the first gate appearing, Please convince her to NOT go into Anytwyll ruins without getting her shield first. please, please :o)

Edited by Brandy_123

Are Daedric Princes conceptually immortal the same way dragons are? If so, Dragonrend ought to hurt them the same way as well. You know, in theory.

Thing is, even if you hit Dagon with a Dragonrend, all you'd do is make him really angry. He's still impervious to attack, after all, and Daedric Princes are way, way, way more powerful than any dragon.

...Heh, maybe if you had the shout Dagonrend, you might stand a chance. :tongue:

Are Daedric Princes conceptually immortal the same way dragons are? If so, Dragonrend ought to hurt them the same way as well. You know, in theory.

Thing is, even if you hit Dagon with a Dragonrend, all you'd do is make him really angry. He's still impervious to attack, after all, and Daedric Princes are way, way, way more powerful than any dragon.

...Heh, maybe if you had the shout Dagonrend, you might stand a chance. :tongue:

Alduin is probably on a Daedric Prince level.

Dragonrend might take down Peryite!

Alduin is probably on a Daedric Prince level.

Dragonrend might take down Peryite!

So my theory is right!(maybe)

Edited by Dovahkiin069