• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Danja91

Danja91

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
I saw there were some threads about this back in February or so, but nothing that Google found recently. Is anyone capable of making a mask like Bane's in Dark Knight Rises? I figured given the popularity of the movie someone would do it. I could possible provide a base mesh in Blender but I'm extremely new to modeling so I probably wouldn't be able to do as good of a job as some of the more seasoned modders/modelers. I also have no idea how to port Blender meshes to Skyrim, and I don't know how to texture.

Is this a possibility?

Spinazania

Spinazania

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I was thinking exactly the same thing, I would love to do one myself but I don't have the first idea about modding. Hopefully this actually happens.

darthpoon76

darthpoon76

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I was thinking exactly the same thing, I would love to do one myself but I don't have the first idea about modding. Hopefully this actually happens.

hm.. I got my bargain mask from this blogger at US$89.90 incl. of shipping. This is the link http://bane4ever.blog.com. Maybe you guys can check it out.

Epicdaf

Epicdaf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Hey, well
Why don't you do it in the mean time, I mean something is better than nothing right?
Thanks fo taking the time to read this guys. hope it comes out great!

Epicdaf

Epicdaf

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
I am willing to donate to anyone who creates the bane mask and armour!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.938 seconds