Fallout new vegas crashes every 30min to a hour

Dracion

Ok I am having a big problem with Fallout New Vegas because it keeps crashing basicly every 30mins to an hour. I bought the game off of steam includding all the add-ons.And I have only two Mods active. please help me :(

Here's a list of all the mods I have:

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm

HonestHearts.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

ELECTRO-CITY-Imaginator.esp

My NV Plugin.esp

NV Prawns.esp

NV Prawns-Readius Fix.esp

and i also have Fallout New Vegas Script Extender.

ok i have been having this problem since the day i bought it off of the steam store witch was december 2011.And how exactly is it crashing i dont know i only have two mods on and fallout new vegas script extender and like i said i cant play the game for more then 30min to an hour without it crashing. none of my other games crash as much as fallout new vegas does.

and they all have way more mods then my fallout new vegas does. the other games that i have are Morrowind,Oblivion,Fallout 3,and Skyrim. and the only other game that i have uses steam is Skyrim all my other game dont use steam.

i dont know all i know it sometimes crashes a few mins after i enter a new cell or sometimes it crashes when im just walking around the the world. But it crashes terraby like every 15 to 30mins when im in the Dead Money DLC or the Old World blues DLC. But really dont know what is making it crash.i have not that much mods. i dont know if Steam might be making it crash.but i dont know. i just need some way to make this game not crash this much at all.

maybe this Troubleshooting guide can help you.

section Fixes for crashing and Fixes for audio issues (other similar codec decoder can crash to) can help to reduce crash. some antivirus can crash the game, simple turn AV off or add fallout to the exceptions.

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Fallout_NV_Troubleshooting_guide

Edited by CYNTHETIC

I have 8 GB of installed ram and my video card is ATI mobility Radeon HD 5730 but the game run soothly it just keeps crashing every 30min to hour. and i have no texure

mods.

Edited by Dracion