Mod Suggestion: Alchestbreach the quest mod

PS2Gator

7 members have voted

1. 1. So, what do you think of an Alchestbreach Quest Mod?

• AWESOME! Why isn't it made already?!
    • Good idea, it should be looked into.
    • Meh, whatever.
    • I don't think there should be an Alchestbreach mod.
    • This idea SUCKS!
  2. 2. What do you think of my ideas for it?

• They are perfect!
    • They need to be tweaked a bit.
    • I don't care, I just want the mod!
    • They kinda suck.
    • These ideas are stupid!

Alchestbreach: The Quest Mod

If you don't know who Alchestbreach is, go here.

Anyway, I think there should be an Alchestbreach mod, he should have his very own quest mod. It could be like a DLC or something. Something like Beyond Boulder Dome. Maybe with him voicing himself and the enemy being business rad roaches. It could have cut scenes, decisions of whether to help or betray Al and the gang, side quests that involve other Alchestbreach characters, Alchestbreach references to stuff like Over encumbered man and stuff like that.

I even have devised a plot and an ending for it.

When you start the game with the mod, you get a quest, along with a new radio station that features Alchestbreach's songs like Chester the squirrel's theme.

The quest leads you to this shack somewhere in the middle of the wilderness. When you go there, you see Alchestbreach fighting off some raiders. When you and him fend them off, he talks to you, thanking you for the assist. He then mentions that his gang has been kidnapped by Business Radroaches into a town called Roach Town overrun with radroaches, Business Radroaches, raiders, Deadly Children, and some other stuff. You agree and you set off for roach town with Al as a companion. You go explore roach town with him, uncovering many secrets, killing things, helping people of the Alchestbreach universe (or not) and saving Al's gang, Cuddles, Jerry, Steve, Ballarms, Chumpkins, and finally Janet. At the near end, you find out the Business Radroaches were lead by none other than Ronald Dillenger. So you stop him, make your way out of roach town before the NCR Blow it to smithereens, and end the mod with a slide show, detailing how Al and the gang end up depending on what you did. Like here is something I thought of as a good ending when you save all of Al's friends.

Ballarms will retire as a captain and become a fitness instructor, motivating ponies to exercise and feel the burn.

Jerry will have his own cooking show, althoughit will be canceled very soon because he used pony brains as his ingredients.

Cuddles will live his dream of being a fire fighter and protect the town of novac, occasionally eating the brahmin of the Mcbrides.

Steve will quit being a Physicist and open his own dance academy for abused insect called "Steves Dance Academy for Mistreated Arthropods"

Janet will travel to the D.C. Capital wasteland on a quest to try and resurrect the bodies of Cass and Willow, unaware of the Voci Resurrection industries.

Chumpkins became a game programmer and decided to make a new pokemon game for the wasteland to enjoy.

And Finally, after Al's team up with the NCR to finally eradicate the business roaches and capture Ronald Dillenger, he will retire in the NCR veteran Retirement home with Magic eight ball in his hoof and Geronimo on his lap. He will recount the adventures he had, all the laughs, drama, foals and companions murdered. And that would be the end of the Alchestbreach series.

Basically these are my ideas for an Alchestbreach quest mod. And I know it'ds possible to make this mod. If people work on this mod really hard, it could happen. Any way, let me know what you think.